five

Y/ns pov

Me and freddy walked in complete silence to where billy supposedly was, freddy had the police ready to dial on his phone while we slowly made our way towards the man dressed fully in red white and gold

" oh, oh, oh my God!" He began to run towards us

" hey, stop right there." Freddy ordered, he immediately did so "how do I know you're not a super villain using telepathic abilities to make me believe that you're Billy? Huh?"

" what?"

" all we have to do is press that button and the cops are on you" I crossed my arms

" no! No, I have proof" he fumbled around in his bag " here! Look, I lied . Ok? I took your bullet" he presented him the bag , suddenly the bullet dropped out and into the sewer drain below

I dropped to my knees in an attempt to catch it but missed completely.

" no!" Freddy yelled

" no no no!" Billy joined " stupid adult hands!"

I attempted to reach into the sewer drain to see how far down it went , it was pretty far.

" wait" I realised something as they continued talking, I screwed my eyes shut. Trying to remember the emotions I felt when I made the stuff in my room levitate...

What was I thinking....?
That's right.
I wanted freddy to be safe.
I was mad at Billy.
I wanted Freds to realise Billy was a bad person.

I furrowed my brows and clenched my fists, trying to conjure up all those emotions inside of me.

I opened one eye slowly but surely " holy shit" I smiled " hey Freds , I got your bullet" I picked it up then got to my feet, snatching the bag from Billy's hands and placing it inside " it's kinda dirty though..." I shoved it back in Billy's rucksack

However freddy seemed distracted by touching the lightning bolt on Billy's chest. I clenched up my fists, my nails digging into my palms and my jaw clenching.

Of course, he has the big super suit and powers. Freddy must be obsessed with him now. Why not me? I have powers too, I just got his bullet from the drain and still all of his attention is on Billy.

I hate billy.

He gets all the attention from freddy now no matter how much of an asshole he is towards him and the whole family.
But now adding the fact that hes a super hero into the mix?
Freddy might aswell be in love with him.

" what are your super powers?" Freddy's eyes glistened

" superpowers? I dont even know how to pee in this thing!" The 'super hero' exclaimed dramatically

" you dont know how to do alot of things " I crossed my arms, an annoyed look on my face " such as , be a decent human being "

" y/n" freddy looked my way " cmon....hes a super hero now"

I sighed " of course that makes him a saint now doesn't it" I mumbled under my breath " now he has muscles and big ass thunder bolt on his chest hes the most important thing in the world to you"

I felt a tingle in the back of my head , the same I had earlier when pa came in.

" and hes gone" Billy pointed out.

No shit. I wanted to disappear so I did.

" yeah I know" freddy looked my way, in hope that I was still stood there " when you become visible again we can talk if you want" he reached a hand out, it came into contact with my forearm " good, you're still here" he gave me the bubbly smile I loved so much

" so" Billy pulled freds attention away from me yet again " how do we find out If I have super powers or not?"

" we could do some testing " freddy shrugged, pulling his hand away from my forearm just for me to catch it in my own. He blushed.

I didn't want him to not touch me, I wanted to feel like he cared about me more than the batson kid.

Billy walked off and stared doing some random shit in preparation

"Are you ok?" Freddy gave my hand a re assuring squeeze " you seem clingier than usual "

" I'm fine" I half whispered in response, I wasnt but I didnt want to make him feel bad " can I have a hug?"

" anytime, but , can you not be invisible for it? I wanna be able to give you a good hug if I cant see you it'll just be awkward " he chuckled

" ok.." I calmed down my emotions, feeling the tingle in the back of my head once more " can you see me?"

" yeah, I can see you" he nodded " cmere" he opened his spare arm to me , allowing me to waddle into the hug " what's up? "

" I'm just tired " I lied

" aw, you big baby" he teased making me blush " now let's test out Billy's and your powers. oh, and, thank you for getting my bullet by the way "

" of course" we pulled away from the hug

Now for the super power testing