UH *insert epic E word*

i was stalling on this, I CAN'T THINK OF ANY E QUESTIONS.... 

So here's some self-reflection questions I found on google. I am not taking these seriously in the book.. but i am in reality.

Am i using my time wisely? NO! it's the middle of the night and i'm writing an all about me for people on the internet!

am I taking anything for granted? Yes, time with my grandparents, most of them aren't quite doing well, a lot of cancer..

Am I employing a healthy perspective? I try, but sometimes it gets a little hard.

Am I living true to myself? I would say so, i'm doing great!

Am I waking up in the morning ready to take on the day? nah, i'm waking up wanting a nap.

OKAY THIzs IS BORING (long nail typos lol) I FEEL LIKE ICE SPICE WITH THESE NAILS. 

I'MA FIND A RANDOM QUESTION GENERATOR 

uH THE GENERATOR I USED: https://faculty.washington.edu/ejslager/random-generator/index.html

Q: What are you a natural at?

A: Being annoying, and the ultimate girlboss.

q: What's your go-to dance move?

A: THE SPONGEBOB BRING IT AROUND TOWN! /j IT'S UH. I DON'T DANCE.

If you were a vegetable, what vegetable would you be?

A BLOOBERRY AND IDC IF THAT'S NOT A VEGGIE, IT'S MY SPIRIT ANIMAL. 

What was your best birthday?

my 13th, it was speak now themed, totally worth it.

 What's the last book you gave up on and stopped reading?

UGH  I HAD TO TURN IT IN I LOVED IT I JUST DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO FINISH IT B4 THE SCHOOL LIBRARY CLOSED FOR THE YEAR. It's called You Wish. BUT ITS OKAY CUZ MY MOM BOUGHT ME A COPY OF NEVER, NEVER.. (RECCOMEND BTW) 

Have you ever saved someone's life?

I almost died saving my cousin from drowning once.. but uh sensitive topic.

What dumb accomplishment are you most proud of?

I won student of the month once, and the note said I won it because of my smile.. INTERESTING

What's the best piece of advice you ever received?

Don't think about what others will say, if in your heart you know it's the right thing. 

When was the last time you changed your opinion about something major?

ooh, tough one.. I wanna say a few days ago, my opinion is now LISTEN TAY TAY I LOVE YOU GIRL BUT YOU MOVED ON FROM JOE REAL FAST.. FOR A RECOVERING DRUG ADDICT. i'm just saying you lost a great guy.. and then made a bad decision.. MATTY HEALY OF ALL PEOPLE?! I just have a tad bit of an experience from my parents when they dated recovering addicts in my lifetime... the guy my mom went from ended up putting hands on my brother, and the girl my dad dated almost killed my sister... and she's still with him.. and she's still psycho. 

ANYWAYS...

Who are some of your heroes?

My Nana, she's a total badass.
TAYLOR SWIFT she's just amazing

My hubby, because I wouldn't have gotten as half as far without you <3

What's the story behind one of your scars?

I will tell the tale of uh, THIS LINE SCAR THING DOWN MY LEFT MIDDLE FINGER. 

I PICKED UP A DEAD JELLYFISH AS A TODDLER, AND A TENTICLE FELL ON MY FINGER. AND SOMEHOW IT'S STILL HERE. IT'S BEEN OVER TEN YEARS!

What is something you can never seem to finish?

Writing anything that isn't about tmf or ts.

Favorite city?

Either Nashville, or Pittsburgh. THEY ARE SO FUNNN.

What's the worst movie you've ever seen?

Cats. I love the fact Taylor is in it (For like 3 seconds but-), but the movie itself? Awful.

What would you do on a free afternoon in the middle of the week?

PLAY ROBLOX WITH MY FAVORITE SQUAD ON THE PLANET.

What's something you wish you'd figured out sooner?

Don't try to grow up faster.. LIVE!