𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝘚𝘔𝘜𝘛 𝘋𝘌𝘓𝘌𝘛𝘌𝘋

𝐍𝐘𝐋𝐀 𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐄𝐃𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐀, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐈𝐀9:56 𝐏𝐌

𝐍𝐘𝐋𝐀 𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐄𝐃𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒
𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐀, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐈𝐀
9:56 𝐏𝐌

❝NYLA❞ Was currently chilling waiting for her Boyfriend 'Tyler' To get here. Before Tyler comes over. Nyla made sure she cleaned the house and her bedroom.

"Ay, little sis? Im goin out for a bit. See ya later" Nyla Older sister 'yanna' said as Nyla nods. "Okay, Love you" Nyla mumbled

𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

Nyla heard a knock at the door knowing it was Tyler, She got up from her bed going downstairs. She opened the door seeing Tyler. "Yoo," Tyler said smiling pushing Nyla a lil over so he could come in. "Damnn, How yo ass just not gonna say excuse you?" Nyla asked still by the door, Giving Tyler a side eye, Tyler turned around smiling "Oh my bad ma." He came over kissing Nyla's lips, As she shut the door.

"I've missed you Ma heart," Tyler said hugging Nyla's waist, Nyla has been busy when school lately..so this was the first time letting Tyler back inside her house. "I missed you too baby." Nyla said going over to the couch sitting down, "How's school been?" Tyler spoke coming out of the kitchen with fruit snacks. Making Nyla mugged the fuck outta him. "How? The hell u gonna come into this house getting a fruit snack." Nyla Questioned still mugging him.

Tyler just laughed, sitting on the couch next to Nyla, and putting Nyla on his lap. "Boyy..You're a fool." Nyla laughed As Tyler got on his phone.

Nyla was bored, So she got up putting on some music, Nyla danced to the music. "Baee, let's do a TikTok," Nyla told Tyler as he looked up from his phone. "No." Tyler plainly said as Nyla rolled her eyes yanking him up from the couch. "Damn! Girl, you got some Heavy ass hands." Nyla just laughed as she hit his shoulder.

"C'mon..bae please," Nyla said as Tyler just stood there looking lazy. "I'll buy you anything you want?" Nyla begged him. Tyler went from lazy to energized, "ight... C'mon," Nyla excitedly jumped up and down. "Calm down!" Tyler yelled as Nyla just laughed.

 "Calm down!" Tyler yelled as Nyla just laughed