𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝐍𝐘𝐋𝐀 𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐄𝐃𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐀, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐈𝐀ᴀᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ, 1:37 PM

𝐍𝐘𝐋𝐀 𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐄𝐃𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒
𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐀, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐈𝐀
ᴀᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ, 1:37 PM

5 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

Nyla has been at school for 5 months now, The only thing Nyla been doing is going to her appointments, Alsoo Nyla told her mom, Her Mom was really supportive. Which made Nyla more comfortable.

 ̄ ̄

"YANNA!" Nyla yelled. "What?" yanna said entering nyla's room, "When should I plan the Gender party?" Questioned Nyla as she was looking on her computer, While eating pickles with cotton candy. Weird ass food.

"Nyla..You should just Probably do it when you hit 7 months?" yanna said as Nyla mugged her. "Why 7 months? If i found out next month i'll be able to get everything out the way?" yanna rolled her eyes. "Girllll, you just asked me when you should plan the gender party." Nyla sighed Looking back down at the computer.

"Just plan it next month?" yanna said just tryna make Nyla happy. Nyla smiled looking back up at Ivy, "I love youuu." Nyla said tryna hug yanna. "Nooo, ― N-Nyla, Moveee. ― Nooo move." yanna said pushing Nyla arms back playfully as nyla was just laughing still tryna hug her.

"Ightt, I'll stop" Nyla smiled going back to shopping on her computer, as yanna left the room.

𝐓𝐘𝐋𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐀, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐈𝐀sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ, 2:22 ᴘᴍ

𝐓𝐘𝐋𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒
𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐀, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐈𝐀
sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ, 2:22 ᴘᴍ

Tyler was currently at the studio just chilling with dd, ddot, And some random girl name 'kamora'. She's real pretty tho.

"..Yoo you wanna smoke sum'?" Ddot Questioned holding the blunt up, Tyler shook his head yes before grabbing it, Inhaling it before blowing it out. I've looked up at the girl just to see her staring at me. As ddot & dd talked.

Tyler smiled at her, getting up to sit by her. " What's yo name.?" She asked Tyler curiously , "Tyler." Was all Tyler said and she nods her head. Tyler then pulled the blunt out of his lips putting them in between hers. As she inhaled it.

", MH PULLED KAMORA." Dd yelled laughing with ddot, as kamora flick them off still smoking. Dd and ddot side eye each other. They both nod there heads looking back at Tyler & kamora . "We finna go get something to eat. Need anything back?" Ddot said as Tyler shook his head no.

". What's yo age?" Questioned Tyler as Kamora looked over at him in his eyes. "17, You?" Kamora asks. "Im the same age." As kamora nods still looking at tyler, "Your beautiful tho ma." Tyler says looking down at the girl lips.

As she did the same. 'Thank youu' kamora silently mumbled as she got closer, connecting the kiss.
As they both pulled away, "You like..Wanna go on a date?" Tyler said licking his lips, as kamora laughed nodding her head yes.

𝐊𝐀'𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍7𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀;@ᵏᵃᵐᵒʳᵃᵃᵈᵃᵇᵉˢᵗ

𝐊𝐀'𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍
7𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐀𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐍
𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀;@ᵏᵃᵐᵒʳᵃᵃᵈᵃᵇᵉˢᵗ

 ̄ ̄