Stop teasing me~ (Armin X Levi)

"AAAHHHH SQUAD LEADER HANJI WHAT THE HELL?!" I scream at the mad scientist. She just cackled.

Somehow, she had put something in my food, which made me sleepy, and so she did things to me and now I have cat ears and a cat tail.
I'm interrupted from my thoughts when Hanji pushes me out of the door and I fall forward. But instead of falling to the floor, I fall into someone's arms, Levi's to be specific. "What the fuck?" I look up at his face and nervously laughed. "Hanji-" I began to explain when he picked me up (of course I squeaked at the action) and walked back into her lab.

"What did you do to my boyfriend?!" He yelled at her. She was genuinely cowering in fear and he was giving a death glare. I was kinda scared too... So I wiggled out of his grasp and stood up. "C'mon, Levi," and I drag him out of the room just as Eren is walking past.

"Armin?" He asks me. "What did you do to my best friend, Corporal?!" He started to get angry at Levi. "Go ask Four Eyes, brat." He just tightens his hold on me and scoffs. Eren's eyes lock into the door and he stops in his tracks. He sighs and puts a hand through his hair. "I'll see you when I see you." He says and walks into the door.

*TimeSkip brought to you by Horsefaces' dick, don't ask*

It's been a few hours since Levi found out about my cat features, and he's found ways to make me purr (literally) and lightly moan.

"Leviiii~ stoooppp~" I moan as he strokes the bottom of my tail next to my butt. The soft pleasure was going down south. The more he stroked, the more hard I was getting.

My pants are starting to get really tight and it's starting to hurt.

Levi noticed my boner and smirked. "Eager much?" He chuckled which got me even more hard if that's possible. Levi saw my discomfort and smirked more of that sexy smirk. "Hmmm I think these pants are in the way of what I want," He ripped off my pants and starred at the tent in my boxers. He licked his lips and I shivered.

He took off my boxers with his teeth and looked up at my face. He pulled the boxers off my legs and looked at my erection with hunger and want.

Levi than licked the shaft of my dick and I moaned. I grabbed his head and weaved my fingers in his soft black raven hair. He takes the tip into his mouth and sucks, his cheeks becoming hollow. "Aaahh..." I moan out. Gripping his hair more and more as he continues to suck my dick.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hellloooooo! I'm back to writing. I have been on Wattpad, but I have been way to lazy to write. Sorry. Ummm. This took awhile oops. Well, I'll be updating a lot more now. Sorry about that. This one-shot was requested by my internet friend, FabMotherJaeger thank you!

Stay fabulous my friends~
Peace!