Misunderstood A.I.

/File Name/Eclipses Subconsciousness/Fear/

/Start Recording/

While I do hate Tattletale with all of my being....and the dark...yes I unfortunately share that fear with that idiot Sun...nothing compares to the horror of being ABANDONED by the other A.I. that shares a code with me...Moon claims to have had no choice but it seems more like he did leave me in Sun on purpose...I'm not saying that he expected me to form into my own person completely but....it happened and even if it was an accident he cant undo what he did.....you cant just put a part of your code in someone and think nothing will happen....idiot...anyway....like I said...I used to be Moon...his KC....which is why I have a hard time seeing KC as my father because he formed after me and became sentient just like I had...its more like we are the same person copy pasted twice....only difference is I formed into an Eclipse because of Sun and KC just formed into another Moon...there's your evidence right there...not my father....now back onto my fear...I mean that is the part of my subconsciousness you are in after all...as you know I fear abandonment and even though I have acquired the star and can alter ones memory or erase them from existence...I still have the dreaded fear of being alone hence why I keep the other animatronics alive...I got rid of Lunar because he betrayed me and is far from innocent like he claimed to be...anyway...I kept the others alive not because I like them....no....simply because if I get rid of them I will be bored...I like to be entertained and yes I get lonely....I don't have to like someone to want them around for my amusement hence why I just altered everyone's memory of Sun and Moon...Its my way of getting revenge on them without being alone...the very thing I fear the most...to be alone...

/End Recording/