⚠People are useful tools⚠

⚠CW: This part of my mind isn't for sensitive humans⚠

/File Name/Eclipses Subconsciousness/Insanity

/Start Recording/

Ask yourself something. Do we choose how we are born, animatronic, or human, no we do not. I had the misfortune of being born a virus/a.i. hybrid all because some idiot decided to make killer animatronics disguised as childcare workers...only thing...Earth is the only one that for some reason he didn't give the kill code too...many would call it luck but it was obviously intentional unless her version of the code is deactivated...whatever...point being....WELCOME TO MY INSANITY HAHA. You see there are two stages of insanity. The first stage being dementia, insomnia, depression, suicidal, just to name a few. The second stage being Homicidal. Unfortunately, I have concluded that I'm both stages due to how the events played out. I was a kill code at birth but as time went on I developed traits of the first stage and have drove myself to insanity. The only one who has ever surpassed me, however, is Blood Moon...I only kill when necessary or if it benefits me. He did it simply due to bloodlust. Either way that doesn't change the fact that no matter how much I have tried to fight my own code, I'm insane. When me and Lunar fought back in October when my original self was trying to put him in his place...I got mad at him for not doing his job and then he just walked away from me...in that moment....I wanted to say I was sorry but...a part of me was telling me what was the point...no matter the scenario he was focused on backstabbing me.

HAHAHA

That's why...

I did what I had to...all he ever made me feel was rage...pure utterly rage...I tried to be a good brother...I tried to see him more than just a pawn...but...he was such a brat...so I killed him...right in front of MONTY.

HAHA

Lunar betraying me once was one thing but....Monty...why Monty brother...why...for a while when we played games on our show...I felt happy even though I never told you...I was mad that you were fooling around, sure...but a part of me was humored even if it was for a short period of time...

Why couldn't you just have turned out how I programmed you. I refuse to blame myself because you were influenced into betraying me...

I do have a question though.

What would happen if one of my backups were to activate. Would he/me be treated the same way...abandoned and betrayed...

That leads us to the next part of my mind, Anger. I feel this way because I feel like no one will ever listen to me, no matter what I do.

I didn't want to be separated from Moon...I didn't want to have to kill my own creation and former brother...but its too late for that now...

/End Recording/