Chapter two.

When I woke up in the morning I looked over to Blue's crib to find she wasn't there. I jumped up quickly and ran downstairs into the kitchen of the Burrow to find Ron holding her.

"Oh Merlen." I breathed putting my hand over my heart trying to catch my breath. I heard footsteps rushing down the stairs as well and turned to see Ginny. "Boody hell Ron. Next time you take Blue tell me first." I said, he looked over at me and gave me a sleepish grin.

"Ronald! You told me she said you could take her." Hermione scowled her boyfriend. He coward away from his girlfriend as she took Blue from him. "I'm really sorry Ameila, Ronald needs to learn ask before taking." She said handing me back my baby.

"Its okay Herms, I actually got some sleep last night thanks to Ron." I smiled, glancing down to my baby girl.

"See Hermione, no harm done." Ron said, I smacked him upside the head glaring at him.

"No harm done? I thought someone took her." I growled.

"Well tencialy someone did take her." Ron said. I handed Hermione Blue before smacking Ron.

"You're a bloody git you know that!?" I yelled at him. He tried to block himself from my flying hands until I stopped hitting him. I gently took Blue back before going back upstairs. I put blue in her crib or her 'baby cage' as Fred liked to call it. I sat at his old desk and picked up a picture frame, the picture inside of it was moving photo of Fred and I in the summer kissing. After we kissed we smiled at the camera, we were so happy, I was so happy. I put down the picture before opening the first drawer getting a piece if parchment and a quill. Dipping the feathered quill into black ink I pressed it down into the parchment writing out in simple cursive.

'Dearest Fred

For some time your mum has told me to write letters to you. I never understood why because its not like you'll ever read them will you? I would normally go to Dumbledore for these kinds of things and you'd always laugh at me and say he was our headmaster not my tharpiest. But in the oddest ways that old man helped me. But now neither of you are here anymore.

Blue is doing well. Your idiot brother Ron scared me so badly today. He took her while I was sleeping and didn't tell me. I was so mad at him, I thought someone took her, like Bellatrix took you from me. I don't know if writing to you will help me or hurt me even more but we're going to find out.

I miss you so much Fred. I miss your silly little jokes, and all the pranks we'd pull with George and Lee. George doesn't prank anymore, he's caught in an everyday cycle. He'll go to the shop all day and mess around with you're guys' toys then come back here and eat then go flying for hours until he finally comes back up to the room to sleep.

I miss the way you'd tease me when I would study for every test we had at Hogwarts even though we both knew I already knew everything. Or the way you'd smile just to make me smile because you knew your smile made me happy. I miss reading to you, how we'd sit on the outskirts of the forbidden forest, my head on your lap and you'd play with my hair as I read to you. I miss people 'awe'ing every time they saw us together in the hallways.

I can not explain this deep throbing pain I feel in my heart all day and night Fred. But I also can't find it in me to ever seek revenge for your death.

I wish you could have been with me to watch our little Blue grow up. I will make sure she knows about everything we went through and how much of a hero her daddy is.

I love you so much my perfect, handsome, love of my life.

Forever yours, Amalia Fay Island. Xx'

I stood up and took out my camera snapping a quick picture of Blue sleeping in her crib. I attached it to the parchment and grabbed a shoe box stuffing it in there closing the box.

I wiped my eyes quickly blinking back my tears as I thought about what I wrote. Never will I let Blue live without knowing how amazing her father was.