Chapter 15

|BLUE'S POIT OF VIEW|

~Part two~

"Sweetie can you go and grab me my nail file off my nightstand?" Mum asked beside me on the couch, I nodded getting up and walking towards her room. I loved going to my mums room, I loved the smell of it, lilacs, and the feeling it gave off, like, a feeling of love and security.

Walking into her room I walked to the first nightstand and saw the small grey nail file, I picked it up only to have it fumble in my hands and drop to the ground sliding under her bed. Sighing I got on my hands and knees looking under the bed for the small pain in my butt. Reaching under the bed my hand hit what felt like a box, my eyebrows frowned together and I reached for the box again. That's when my hand hit another box, I pulled them both out from under the bed totally forgetting about my task.

I examined the two boxes sitting in front of me, staring back at me, begging to be opened, for the contents inside to be discovered. Opening the first box I found paper after paper after paper all starting with the same thing, 'Dear Fred Weasley,' I picked up the latest one that was dated last night.

'Dear Fred Weasley,

Hey love, it's been a long time since I've been like this, honestly. You should see our kids, they're amazing. Blue has grown up to be a beautiful young lady, and Georgie is the spitting image of you it hurts sometimes.

When I was saying goodnight to Blue she asked me about you, I froze, I didn't know what to say to her. I didn't know where to start.

I wish you were here, then I'd never be in this position.

I love you, to the moon and back.

Forever yours, Amelia Fay Weasley Xx.'

I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up to see my mum staring down at the boxes as well, tears filling her eyes. "Come here," she said holding her arms open, I crawled over to her and wrapped my arms around her. I felt her warm tears fall on top of my head but I didn't care. She was my mum, my best friend, my role model, she was everything to me, my hero, and I had never witnessed her so broken. Well maybe I had, but I don't remember.

"Your father," She whispered to me softly, like she was telling me the most delicate and most hurtful secret ever. "I don't know how to explain your father Blue, he was an amazing man. He loved joking around and pulling pranks like you and Georgie, he always had a smile on his face." Every word she spoke I took in like a new lyric in a song.

"Your father was always happy my love, and you look just like him," she said laughing a bit, she pushed some of my long ginger hair behind my ear. "He never failed to make the people around him smile and laugh," I smiled to myself, this is everything I imagined him to be. "His hair was always sticking up, it was everywhere all the time," she laughed, it was like she was reliving everything as she spoke.

"He wasn't only my boyfriend and the love of my life Blue. He was my best friend before anything, he made me comfortable with myself and around him, he knew everything about me, he knew how I acted towards everything, he knew when I was upset and happy, he knew me like the back of his hand, like it was the easiest thing to do." I laughed with her, he sounded perfect.

"Here, I want you to have this," she said going under her bed and grabbing a third box, she opened the lid and dug through the photos that laid inside, finally she came across the one she was looking for. "It's you and your father," She whispered handing me the photo, I looked up to her with my eyes wide. Without thinking I threw my arms around her neck pulling her into another large hug as tears streamed down my face.

~~~
"I'm going to miss you so much," My mum said bringing me into a large hug as we stood on platform 9 3/4 at kings cross station, "I'll write to tell you what house I get in." I promised, she nodded.

"You'll be Gryffindor no doubt," Uncle George said bringing me into a huge hug, I smiled to myself and hugged him back, Gryffindor the house of the two star crossed lovers, the house of my parents.

"When will you be back?" Georgie asked me, "As soon as winter break starts I promise, i'll be home for every holiday," I told him, he nodded and brought me into a hug. I smiled hugging him back.

"Blue come on! There'll be no seats if we don't hurry!" Albus yelled to me, I looked over to my aunt and uncle Harry and Ginny Potter. With they're three kids and my closest friends standing beside them, "I'm coming!" I yelled back with a smile, I gave my family one last hug before I ran up to Albus, we ran into each other and laughed, "Are you ready?" he asked me, I looked to my mum then to the Hogwarts express then nodded. He grabbed my hand and pulled me onto the train.

~~~
"Blue Weasley," McGonagall called to the silent great hall, I looked to Albus who was sitting at the Gryffindor table smiling, I gave him a small smile back and slowly walked up the steps to the sorting hat, my hands were shaking and I didn't know how to stop it, slowly sliding onto the stool the old ratty hat was placed on my head.

"A Weasley aye?" The sorting hat said aloud, I nodded. "Well I know exactly where to put you... GRYFFINDOR!" he yelled, I physically and mentally relaxed and took off the hat and rushed to the Gryffindor table as everyone cheered. I sat beside Albus who smiled and gave me a side hug.

~~~

"Good morning class, I'm Professor McGonagall, I am also your headmaster for your time here. Now, does anyone have any questions?" She asked walking up and down the sisal of desks. I sat beside a Gryffindor girl with bushy brown hair who went by the name of Rose. McGonagall looked around the room before she smiled at Rose, "Yes miss Parks?"

"Uh well, I was wondering if, if you could tell us anything about these two Twins I keep hearing about, Fred and George Weasley?" Rose asked my ears perked up and I paid closer attention to the teacher who didn't look shocked at all from the question.

"Well," she started, "If anything, they were some of the best pranksters that I had ever had the honour of teaching..."

~~~
I sat in the common room sitting by the window, I was meant to be writing my mum, but I couldn't stop think of how McGonagall went on today about my family. My dad, uncle and mum were legends along side uncle Ron and Harry and Aunt Hermione. I took the photo of my dad and I out of my sweater pocket. Mum was right, my dads ginger hair was sticking up in every direction, his brown eyes were full of love and adoration, I on the other hand, was smiling happily looking back at my dad. This will forever be my favourite photo.

I looked down to the piece of parchment I had laid out in front of me, I dipped my quill in the ink as dark as the starry sky out the window.

"Dear Fred Weasley," I etched out onto the paper, "Hi dad..."