1091-1100

A few minutes later.

Jennie lay in his arms, panting lightly, her face flushed.

Lisa smoothed her hair and touched her flushed cheeks. “I’m almost done with my work. What do you want to do tonight?”

Jennie looked at the time. It was quite early.

“How about we pick Tae up for dinner?” Jennie hadn’t seen Taehyung in a while and missed him.

Lisa nodded. “Okay, let’s pick Tae up first. I haven’t seen him in a while.”

Lisa liked his brother-in-law very much. Although it was partly because of Jennie, Taehyung was also very likable.

After confirming this matter, Jennie sent Taehyung a WeChat message.

...

Taehyung usually stayed in school.

Because Jennie had gone to F City for filming, even though he had his own room at Lisa’s place, he still stayed in school during the weekend and didn’t go over to Lisa’s place.

Lisa was already his brother-in-law.

But he hadn’t spent much time with him.

Taehyung was very happy to receive Jennie’s message.

He hadn’t seen her for a while, and he was very close to her. Even though it hadn’t been long, he still missed her.

After the siblings agreed on a time, Taehyung went back to the dormitory to change and then went to the school gate to wait.

While he was waiting, a black Bentley drove over and stopped beside him.

Taehyung’s expression changed slightly when he saw the car.

Soon, he saw a familiar petite figure come out and walk towards the black Bentley.

When she saw Taehyung standing by the streetside, the petite figure stopped in her tracks and looked into his eyes for a few seconds before continuing to walk forward.

Taehyung wanted to turn around and leave, but his feet seemed to have grown roots, and he couldn’t take a single step.

When the petite figure walked past him, he straightened his body and clenched his fists.

He turned his head away, casting his gaze down the busy street, trying not to look at her.

Even so, he could still see her in his peripheral vision.

He would still pay attention to her.

“Taehyung.”

The petite figure suddenly stopped and called out to him softly.

Taehyung tensed up even more.

Instantly, his heart raced.

He took a deep breath, clenched his fists, and slowly turned around.

Somi stood not far away from him and looked at him quietly.

Taehyung looked up and met her gaze. After a moment of silence, he asked, “Student Jeon, what’s the matter?”

Hearing his address, Somi’s lips curled into a bitter smile. “Nothing much, I just saw you and wanted to greet you. Where are you going? Do you want a drive... I’ll send you there.”

Taehyung was stunned. He shook his head and refused. “Thank you, but my sister will come and pick me up later.”

“Is that so?” Somi knew that he wasn’t lying to her, but she still felt sad.