chapter one august 31 1972

I stare out my window letting my mind finally ponder around. Tomorrow I will be going to Hogwarts for my first year while my brother is in for his second year.

I start to think

What happens if I don't get into slytherin will father and mother hurt me more then Sirius? And what house would I be in if so?

All of this question have been plaguing at my mind since the start of August. I let out a shaky sigh as I look towards my door. I pull my legs in from the window as I let my feet hit as I walk over to my bed.

I need to try to get some sleep. Once I am in the bed I lay down. Once my head hits the pillow I'm out.

¤•°¤•°
"REGULUS ARCTURUS BLACK! GET UP NOW!" I jump out of my bed as I hear mothers voice Booming up the stairs "YOU TO SIRIUS ORION BLACK" Please for the love of Merlin Sirius listen to mother.

I walk over to my closet and grab a white sleved shirt and a black vest I am still in the dress pants that I fall asleep so I take them off as I grab pants from my draw I stop in front of the mirror as I look at my Scared coverd body.

I shake my head and put on my pants and dress shirt and the vest I walk over to the mirror once more to fix my hair. Finally after I have my hair tamed Which took way to long for my liking I walk out of my room into the hallway Sirius comes running out of his room with a lose black top on and baggy jeans his hair is everywhere no wonder why people call him insane.

"Sirius please do not fight with mother today I don't want to see you get hurt" I whisper over to him as we walk down the stairs I could hear my thick very thick French accent as I spoke to Sirius "I promise I will try my Hardest" He whispers over to me as we reach the end of the stairs Sirius had a lighter French accent you have to pay Attention to hear it when he spoke.

"SIRIUS WHAT ARE YOU WEARING!?" mother strikes as she drops her bag. I send a warning look over to Sirius "the cloths I'm going to were on the train intil I have to get changed" Sirius says barely above a whisper.

"THOSE CLOTHS ARE STREET CLOTHS HOW COULD YOU DRESS LIKE THIS YOU ARE A BLACK!" Mother yells at Sirius well she walked over to him.

"AND YOUR HAIR-" Mother got caught off by farther and I am glad he did, it is way to early for her bickering "WALBURGA we have to go or the boys won't get on the train"

"BOY YOUR LUCKY!" Mother screams as she picks her bag off of the ground and stocks out of the house. Then father walks out of the house behind mother it's just me,Sirius and kreacher "let's go Siri before mother gets more mad at you" I whisper over Sirius as we watch kreacher leave out the door with our bags "ok reg" He whispers back over to me.

¤•°¤•
As I start walking to the train mother pulls me back and whispers in my ear "get into slytherin. Make us proud bring the name of black back into it's power me and your father are counting on you regulus black" with thay she let's me go and pushs me onto the train. I let out a nervous sigh as I get on the train

"REGGIE REGGIE" I turn my head around looking for the person who is calling me I spot Sirius Flailing his arms like a crazy person.

I see three other boys with him one has scars over his face, with light skin tone , he also has freckles all though out his face, his hair was a dirty blond or a light light brunette, he was wearing a sweater and Loose pants, he was also tall for his age as I assumed he was 12.

Then the second boy had round glass on, he hair was all different Directions, he had dark tan skin he was wearing a griffindoor sweat shirt with jeans he was a normal hight for a 12 year old.