#1 Oh, Professor... (student/teacher AU)

John Watson (23), biology professor at Baker Street High School, London

Sherlock Holmes (18), 12th year student at Baker Street High School, London

._.

Suspicious or curious glances were shot at John Watson as he rushed across the yard. He could have easily been mistaken for a student, but he entered the classrooms as a Biology teacher. Due to a shortage of teaching staff, some of the brightest university students were allowed to skip a few years and teach in high schools for some extra pocket money.

John stopped at the cafeteria, bought himself an extra-large coffee (which he desperately needed), and entered the teacher's room with a forced smile. One of his colleagues greeted him, claiming, "The younger the teacher, the better they can handle a class."

"It's good to see you, John! How are you?" his colleague asked. 

"Good morning, Mike! Can't complain. I'm finally done with the paperwork. If I'm lucky, I might be able to secure a full-time position here and teach classes other than just high schoolers." "Really? That's awesome! I hope you get the job. The students adore you!" 

"Yeah, maybe a little too much," John replied. Truth be told, some of them practically drooled over the handsome, sporty teacher and occasionally asked for extra tutoring. However, John always declined as he didn't want to find himself in any awkward situations. The last thing he wished for was a group of fangirls snapping photos and flirting with him at every opportunity.

Perhaps this term would be different. Maybe he would get a more ordinary group.

He received the list of groups and sighed in annoyance. Once again, 12th graders. Well, at least they were genuinely interested in the subject and not just applying because of him. That's a good thing.

._.

"Sherlooock! Wake up, it's time for school!" Mrs. Hudson called out. 

"I don't want to go!" complained a tired voice. 

"Honey, you're acting as if it's your first term and not your last. After the exams are over, you'll be free!" 

"Yes, yes, whatever, Mrs. Hudson! Did you pack my breakfast?" 

"It's in your backpack, but it's not healthy to eat on the tube!" 

"I suppose it's not healthy to eat anywhere, really." 

"Oh, dear! YOU'RE not healthy!" 

"Don't worry about me. I'll be fine. I'm leaving now. Bye!" 

"Bye! And Sherlock?" 

"Yes?" 

"Behave and maybe try socializing. The prom is coming soon." 

"Whatever."

._.

In the classroom, everyone was buzzing with excitement about the upcoming prom next month. Sherlock huffed and sat down in the last row, hoping to avoid any unwanted advances from strange girls. He was the crush of many, and once even a 9th grader had tried to ask him out. Nobody even noticed when a man in a white shirt, black jacket, and glasses entered. After failing to capture their attention, he resorted to a common method: grabbing a piece of chalk and scratching the blackboard, creating a screeching noise.

"ALRIGHT, PLEASE, EVERYONE, SIT AT YOUR DESKS! Thank you! My name is John Watson, and I'll be teaching you Biology this term. I hope you all have your notebooks. The first chapter we'll be discussing, or more precisely, revising, is the heart and circulatory system. You can write that as the title."