5. KHOJ!?

At Thana,
It was 5:15 am in Thana's clock but Haseena had already reached there with the hope of getting some news!!
.
.
.
Karishma entered!!!

Haseena, tum yaha!? , Karishma asked!

Ji Madam! Kuch pata chala kya Anubhav k bare meh!? Woh thik hai nah!? Kuch khabar hai unki!?, Haseena said.

Haseena shant ho jayeye aur pani pijiye!
Humne Raka se puchtach ki hai!, Karishma said.

aaa... Raka!!?, Haseena asked with questioning eyes.

Raka! Joh car aapke car ko pecha kar raha tha uss car ka driver , baki bhi log teh uss gaadi meh! , Karishma said clearing all the doubts..
   Humne usse puch toh pata chala ki Koye Shamsher Yadav (fictional name), usse kaam kara raha hai! Aur last time Raka, usse milne k liye Lucknow aur Allahabad ka junction meh jo dhaba tha waha mila tha... Thik ussi din jis din tumko woh video message mila tha!

Flashback: 💔
Santosh had connected Haseena's mobile phone with her laptop and started the video;

   <<  SOMEONE WAS BADLY INJURED AND WAS TIED ON A CORNER AT A DESERTED FACTORY. THE PLACE WAS LITTERED WITH BROKEN GLASS AND EMPTY BEER BOTTLES. AFTER EVERY FEW YARDS THERE WAS ELECTRICITY POLES, WHERE WIRES WERE BROKEN AND BLOWING IN THE WIND.  THE PLACE WAS SURROUNDED BY BARREN TRESS.
IN ONE WORD THAT PLACE WAS A;
DEAD URBAN FACTORY ! >>

<< WINDS ARE BLOWING VIGOROUSLY , BROKEN WINDOWS OF THE FACTORY ARE OPENING AND CLOSING... (shattering sound)
A BRUISED FACE OF THE MAN  WAS  LITTLE VISIBLE FOR THE LIGHT COMING FROM THE STREET. >>

Video paused....

Now, the question is... who was that badly injured person and who's the person making these video.

Video started...

  << SUDDENLY A MAN OF
6'3" HEIGHT WAS SEEN IN THE VIDEO!!
HE WAS HOLDING A WHIP (चाबुक)
AND HE UNMERCILY STARTED BEATING THE 'TIED, BRUISED MAN'
THE TIED MAN WAS GROANING IN PAIN, TRYING HARD TO OPEN HIS HANDS..
WHIP HOLDER BEATEN HIM UNMERCILY FOR MORE THAN A HALF MINUTE..
AND STOPPED WHEN HE WAS FINALLY TIRED! >>

°
A logo was noticed in the video by the Mahila Police thana members .. They started there research regarding this!
Found some more hints from this clip of 7 mints.

<< AT LAST FEW MINTS OF THE VIDEO, THE BRUISED MAN'S FACE WAS KINDA VISIBLE.
HE GOT A SHARP NOSE, A PERFECT JAWLINE (🌝) BUT AFTER ALL THIS HIS FACE SEEMS LIFELESS..
NOT A SINGLE HOPE WAS LEFT IN HIM!!
IT SEEMS!! >>

With this little visibility of face, Haseena doubted it to be Her Love, Anubhav!
This made her to panic more!!
She shared this piece of information to the Thana members!
And told them to speedup their investigation..
These whole incident was way more fearful, than it has been described...

Flashback ends... 💔

Present;
Haseena and Karishma started to join the points together to come to a conclusion.
   With this they embarked for their next destination and mission;
Finding,
       ' INDIAN CUISINE DHABA'

                            AND
               'SHAMSHER YADAV'

Karishma, Haseena and Santosh went to that Indian Cuisine Dhaba [fictional]( Lucknow- Allahabad Junction Dhaba)..
They ordered some food from there and started to keep an eye on every members and customers of that Dhaba!
       They planned to stay their for a week and tried to gather information by making relations with the employees of that Dhaba!
  As per Raka and other members' information they got to know that another meeting will be held again! At this Dhaba!
So, they are all set to catch all those culprits.
° THE ARREST OF RAKA AND HIS MEMBERS WAS KEPT A SECRET FROM THE WORLD, JUST TO EASE THEIR INVESTIGATION °

It was fifth day now;
  But no improvement in these last four days have been seen.
Haseena is frustrated by now;
'Abhi tak nhi aaye woh sab!? Kase pakrenge hum unn sabko aur kab hum Anubhav tak pahunchenge!? Kab!? , She frustratedly asked Karishma!
   Karishma who was calm for all these days lost her temper and shouted !
    ' Hume nhi pata kuch!! I am also frustrated about this! 5 din ho chuke hai par koye khabar nhi hai.. kya karenge hum!!
    Ek mahine hoo chuke hai iss case ka par!!'
(She frustratedly banged her hand on the table beside her, let her hand to bleed)
     Haseena quickly grabbed the first aid kit, made Karishma sit and started treating Karishma's hand.
   'Karishma ji! I'm sorry for behaving like this.. humme bhi samajhna chahiye tha aap humse zyada iss case ko lekar pareshan hai par!!!', Haseena said.

   ' Esa kuch bhi nhi hai Haseena, hume bhi achanak ghusa aa gaya tha.. aaahh! aaram se!, Karishma said...

  '.... sorry!! woh galti se! Aap hiliye mat!
Aur chhodiye joh bhi hai abhi bhi kuch din hai humare haath meh! Santosh toh gaye hai nah Dhabe meh woh kuch khabar zaroor degi', Haseena said to Karishma with an assuring smile!

               Few minutes of later!

Santosh called Karishma Singh;
  'Madam!!'

To be Continued....

-----------------------------------------------------------

UPCOMING: " Anu...bhav!! Aap thik hai... Kaise hai aap!!"

"Hum...!!, Call ended..."

~लेखिका 🌸
-------------------------------------------------------
Comment kijiye, Vote bhi kijiye!
Apna pyaar bhi thoda dikhaye!
Warna ruth jayenge hum!
Baata rahe hai...