Chapter Two

It was still hard to accept, despite all the evidence that Ermano now was Elena, it was hard to go from he to she so suddenly.

His death was too sudden, almost unbelievable, how did a rich millionaire like him end up dying to a tragic accident?

That's not even mentioning the situation he was in, why had this person tried to kill themselves, where had they gone?

Why was he the one to be emprisoned in this body, he had no interest in women, so this was more than awkward.

Not to mention that he had no idea how to make this body function properly, how would he deal with menstruation?

A heavy groan left him as he sat back, looking at the ceiling with sadness, he already missed his secretary.

Did she mourn him?

He closed his eyes for a moment, wondering who would have shown up to his funeral, if there even would have been one.

He had no idea, the doctor had completely refused to give him any details regard the subject as to avoid making his 'dreams' a reality.

It had been only a day since he had woken up, doctors had been very kind to him so far, the food and the cleaness of the place was left to be desired however.

He wondered how someone could end up in this kind of place, how someone would want to be treated in a place like this.

He also wondered why this woman had tried to take her life, she clearly was beautiful, why hadn't she tried to become a model or even work in the acting industry.

Unfortunately, those answers would never be discovered, he would never get to know from the girl herself.

"Good morning, Elena. I heard the doctor talking with reception, it seems you will be getting discharged today!" The nurse said as she walked in, a groan escaping him as she walked over, removing the IV gently.

"That's not a good morning then. Where am I even supposed to go?" He grumble, crossing his arms as he looked out the window, there was a huge issue with him leaving.

He had no idea where Elena lived, who her family was, where she worked.

"Well, I do believe that we found one family member, his name is Julian Callaway, he would be your brother in law. You used to have a sister, but she passed away a year ago, he was her husband. He will come pick you up." The nurse said, making him groan.

Now on top of having to deal with this new identity, he needed to meet family members?

As much as he had worried about where he was going to go, he wasn't ready to just meet up with someone who knew this girl on a personal level.

"When will this Julian be here?"

"In about 30 minutes, I brought you some clothes to put on." The nurse said as she pulled out a purple tight crop top, along with a pair of tight legging shorts.

"You don't expect me to wear such profanities... Right?"

"Thats all we had for spare clothes." The nurse said with a bit of a dead pan, it irritated him to have to wear something like this, but since he had no other choice, he would have to wear them.

He took the clothes reluctantly, making his way to the bathroom, he sighed as he took off the gown, taking his body into a better view.

He could see a large scar starting from his left waist, going all the way to his right shoulder, a scar that was left by the train.

He could tell that his body had nice curves, his breast were plump and round, his butt was firm and fit, this Elena must've broken hearts when she was alive.