Friends With A Bug Or So We Thought

Y/n pov:

After me and howdy set up the furniture and unpacked I collapsed on the sofa breathing out tiredly as howdy looked over at my tired form "heh I guess all that work has had an impact on you I see" he chuckles sitting down next to me and stretches out like i have as I just huff weakly before feeling a hand pat my head making me look at the owner of the hand

seeing that it was just howdy patting me "well uh thanks for the help I appreciate it" he smiled softly and nods "no worries you looked like you needed a hand with that stuff so why not heh" I stretch once again and sat up "would you like a drink to cool yourself down howdy?" I ask looking at him once more "that would be delightful if that's not too much trouble" I nod and go to the kitchen and pour him a glass of lemonade and took it back to him handing it over "there you go" he thanks me and takes a sip then placing it down on the coffee table before grabbing ahold of me and placing me in his lap making me squeak in surprise "don't worry just tryna make you comfortable" he lays back across the sofa allowing me to lay on his chest making me blush softly at the strange act.

he wrapped all 4 arms around me securing me in a soft and warm cuddle "a-are you sure this is okay howdy?" I look at him as he nods "of course it is little bug" there's that nickname again. He started to gently pet my head again with one of his hands and still cuddling me with the other 3 making me purr gently and rest my head against his upper chest relaxing myself on him. "comfortable?" he chuckled. "yes very much so."i yawn out as he rested his chin on top of my head and continued to stroke me as I doze off in his warm embrace "goodnight little bug" he smiles softly.

*time skip brought to you by frank being gae*

I woke up and yawned softly rubbing the sleep out of my eyes and was about to get up but felt someone holding me before I realized "oh crap I overslept." I look over at howdy to see him peacefully sleeping and smile in awe "now that's adorable" I chuckle and gently but carefully got up then covered him with large blanket then went to the kitchen and checking the time as I did "how the hell did I sleep til 5 in the morning-" I question quietly tilting my head a little.

I look over at the sleeping howdy "should I wake him?. Nah I'll let him sleep he looks too adorable to wake up" I smile and drank some water turning back around to face the sink but squeaked jolting a little as 4 pairs of hands appeared on either side of my small form with someone's chest pressed against my back and breathing hitting my neck a little. I blush hard and continue to stare at the sink "I've only just noticed.. How small you really are little bug" howdy hums from behind moving the bottom pair of arms to my waist placing his hands on them softly still keeping his other hands on the desk infront of me.

"I hope you don't mind but your presence and form is very comforting to me" he rests his head on top of mine "o-oh no it's fine I suppose" I swallow a little and breath out nodding slightly before turning around to face him making him perk his antennas up a little "but. If that's the case then I'm sure you don't mind me doing this" I reach up and gently stroke his antennaes and cheeks and smile as he leans against my hand purring loud enjoying the soft touches before lifting me up and placing me on the kitchen counter with my legs on either side of him so I can stroke his head better but not long after I notice him fall back asleep and chuckle "heh big sleepy bug" and continue to softly stroke his head.