13. losing my cool

NICKI-
May 16, 2021– Queens
4:56PM

I lose my cool, I lose my cool sometimes—"awww your man posted you" tori shoved her phone into my face

"awww your man posted you" tori shoved her phone into my face. once my eyes dilated and my vision was clear i looked at the picture and nearly turned red in the face.

I literally just sent this to him no longer than 10 minutes ago and it was already posted. That and it was cute he was posting me to all his groupie ass bitches.

"i take good pictures" tori pulled her phone back.

"y'all cool?" ari asked

"y'all cool?" ari asked. Tori and i just filled momo and ari both in on what took place at the salon.

"i mean in all reality he wasn't aware his baby momma was off her meds and since this bitch baby daddy was clearly on drugs they even" Tori explained and i nodded in agreement.

we were all in my bed laid in different directions. somehow managing to face each other.

"besides he paid me for my time AND i still charged that hoe card and got my full amount and some" i gloated and ari smirked

"now had you added an ass whooping on top of it this would've been a perfect ending" she laughed "but i'll take this great ending"

"and he's in the clear with the whole smelling like another woman?" moriah questioned with her head resting in her hand.

"i'm assuming so since ari haven't said shit" i looked at ari

"yeah, he was just in the studio and a few girls took some pictures with him and besides that i ain't find shit"

"good, i'm starting to like him" tori nodded which was shocking.

"good good" i leaned over and kissed her on the cheek.

my sisters and i found ourselves going out to eat just to relax and then we ended up at the damn outlet mall. Hassan was with my dad and lord knows when he'd wanna come home. Whenever he was with my dad it meant he'd be shopping or spending money in general.