Confession time

Damiens pov:
I stared into the clear blue water of the pool as my emotions swirled "I just...I've never told anyone...not even my sister. Its weird to finally say it to someone." I started to mumble "especially to you...." I blushed "even though I know you won't remember any of this it's strange to just...come out like this. I thought if I ever did come out I'd do this whole thing where i told all my friends at once..." william huffed "I remember things when I'm drunk! Sometimes. Anyways I don't think it matters how you tell the others...hell they don't even have to know if you aren't comfortable yet." I stared into the water thinking then noticed what he said and turned to look at him "what things do you remember doing when you're drunk...?" I asked embarrassed thinking about all the times he tried to kiss me when he was drunk. "I remember asking to kiss you once...heh thats sure embarrassing now...you've been rejecting me this whole time and I never caught onto it because I just thought you were straight ha..." He teared up and stared into the pool sadly kicking at the water. I shook my head and grabbed hold of Williams hand "No..no will I- I...I wasn't rejecting you I was just—" William shouted "what?! What were you doing? I can't possibly see how you were doing anything but telling me you weren't interested. You pull away every time I flirt or touch you.." I squeezed his hand and smiled "I'm holding your hand right now william. Will I wasn't rejecting you I just wasn't sure if you actually wanted to kiss me or you were just drunk...anytime you flirt with me its just because of alcohol and I didn't know if you had any real feelings for me." He gasped and started giggling "Oh my god Damien are you serious? I've loved you for years! Even since we knew each other as kids. All this time I held back flirting because I thought you were straight and you would hate me for liking you! I've been using the fact that I was drunk as and excuse! I fucking love you Damien!" He smiled and started sobbing as he stared at me. I panicked and wiped his tears away and let my hand rest on his face "William...I love you too." I laughed nervously and he looked shocked. "WHAT?! Oh my god all these years I thought I had this one sided crush on a straight guy and it turns out we were both hopelessly in love oh my...that's so fucking funny" he giggled and said "hey for real this time...can I just kiss you right now?"