The meeting.

::NO ONES POV::
if someone would have told you that a young avian boy, bout 8 would be falling from a floating island.. would you believe it? well i wouldn't and yet here we are.. a 8 year old avian boy..falling from a floating island. how it happened? i dunno, just found him like this.. soo let's get onto the story aye?? AHEM.

(Narrator voice)
Tommy; a blond, blue eyed, 8 year old, whom is also the son of the crow father and the goddess of death.. known as Philza, Philza Minecraft and Kristen Minecraft. Tommy was the youngest of the three Minecraft children. Techno Blade Minecraft, Wilbur Soot Minecraft and Tommy Innit Minecraft. Anywho let's get back to Tommy.

:: No Ones Pov ::
Tommy was falling, he had no idea how he got there. he was just thinking, tears going down his face, all he saw was blurs, he was scared his wings weren't working. he was falling fast. there's only one word he could blurt out...
"DAD!!!"

:: Philza Minecraft's pov::
"DAD!!!"
i heard my youngest son scream, it sounded rushed and like he was terrified. i quickly ran out to the edge of the floating island, and that's when i saw it, my son rushing to the ground, all i thought was i had to save him! my wings stretched outwards getting ready for me to take off, i flew up, then quickly dived, trying to hurry. Thankfully i was able to catch him, he was trembling. I don't know how he got into that predicament. I carried him in my arms and flew up to the edge putting him down, knowing he was safe I went back to the kitchen to continue cooking. Completely leaving Tommy unattended to, as his mother and two brothers were out busy.

::Tommy's POV::
{'yknow..that was kinda fun.. maybe i can do it again! >:)'}
And so..I did, i ran and jumped off the edge, i was still falling quickly, i was gonna fall face first if I didn't turn around, so I turned around, looking at the clouds and the bright blue sky, it was a pretty scene.

-10 minutes later-

As time flew by i realized how far up the island is from the ground, it was getting quiet boring falling, i just hoped it ended soon
:/

::??? Pov::
I had just escaped from my home. I was climbing up a hill trying to get as far away from them as I could.. i was climbing and climbing.. my legs were gonna give out soon..but I need to keep going!

::No Ones Pov::
As Tommy continued to fall, the young boy that was about 5 years old had tooken a break, although he should've kept going..

Tommy he plummeted into the young boy, them starting to tumble down the hill, Tommy went to protect the boy, for..some reason, Tommy ended up hitting his head on a rock, but he was just holding onto the boy, protecting him all he could, his wing got caught by a branch that had fallen, doing so Tommy's wing ended up getting torn and ripping, causing Tommy to yell in agony..

-once they stopped tumbling-

Tommy ended over the young boy, the boy just stared at Tommy fear and tears forming in his eyes. Tommy checked on him, checking his head, turning it left and right, and looking at the top of his head. I guess Tommy didn't realize that the blood on the boys face wasn't from the boy..but from himself. The boy quickly grabbed Tommy's waist, looking around for any person.. tears started to run down the boys face, him starting to sob harshly, he clinged onto Tommy, and Tommy well..he just tilted his head, he put his hand on his head cause he started to feel a headache, a very violent one, once he removed his hand from his head, he saw it..blood trickling down his hand.. and seeing that Tommy passed out.

::??? POV::
{'what's that sound..? It sounds like crying?'}
The man lifted his head..
[he had a pin with a red/yellow/blue/white on his jacket, it had gold buttons and gold embroideries. He was a very slender ginger with a big white streak in his hair, with a bit of scruffle on his chin,he had dark brown eyes, almost black. His hands fading to a dark brown, wearing puffy black pants, they were stuffed into some boots, like he was a militar person, he had a black hat on, like a captain hat, just it was black with gold embroidery. He is a Foxling, his skin orange and ears as well a tail]
I crouched lowly down onto all fours, sneaking up to see the sound, but that's when I saw my fathers younger brother, Tommy, and a younger boy? I can't really tell what he is..anywho I get onto my two legs and walk to see what's wrong, and that's when I saw it, Tommy's head was bleeding, he seemed like he was in bad shape..so I picked him up in one arm and grabbed the other kid by the back of the collar, having him follow me. I walk to where the floating island is, and called out Phil's name.
"PHIL! ARE YOU THERE!? TOMMYS UNCONSCIOUS!!!"
Good thing his crows were taking watch cause they notified him and less than 6 seconds he had Tommy in his hands and rushing to his chests on the island, I suspect he gave Tommy a health potion and put him to bed. Soon he came back to the ground and looked at the boy I was holding.
He scowled at him then his gaze softened, noticing the terror in the boys eyes, the boy looked up at Phil, then looked back down. Phil began to speak
"What happened? Where's your parents? How old are you? Where are you from? Why are you bruised? Why is there blood on your clothes?"
Phil bombarded the kid with questions i quickly spoke
"Phil, calm down with the questions, let the kid calm down..." Phil then asked
"What's his name?" I reply with
"I dunno, they don't speak as far as I know soo..maybe a nickname?"
I looked at the kid and bent down on one knee, then putting my hands on the kids shoulders then asked "is it okay if I call you...Tiny?"
He slowly nod
"Well then Tiny.. are you okay with staying at my shop till you're better?"
I then look at Phil
"Can he stay with me Phil?"
Phil nods "just don't let Will find out you've got a kid." Phil chuckles, then made a sign that he was gonna go back to the island, and i waved bye to him.

{::A/N::}
Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! It's my first book and I wanna make it good lolz! :P
\\1160 word count//