"I WANT MY SON BACK. . ." -???

[IDK this is a few months after my last chapter and I just read my last chapter, im thinking of adding another character, or smth like that idk yet XPP]

(PUNZs Pov)
  I'm thinking of yesterday and I'm thinking of visiting Fundy again, I've got to get some supplies and ingredients from him. So I think I'll visit him today //:D//

-When Punz had arrived to Fundys market-

'Hm...who's..that?' I squinted my eyes to see a beautiful young woman with dark brown hair wearing a long lavender dress with white laces, she wore white gloves and gold jewels. (Obviously rich), she was accompanied by a taller male with blond hair and in a very fancy suit they were talking to Fundy and Emers was behind him. I walked up and heard that the lady was yelling at Fundy, i quickly stepped up and asked "_what's going on?_"
"~don't worry Punz, these very rude people were just leaving.~"
The lady spoke up in a yell
"/I WANT MY SON BACK YOU UNCULTURED HORRIFIC LOOKING RAT!!!\"
Fundy pinned his ears back and whistled to get one of the guards to escort those two away from his shop. I'll bet I have the look of confusion on my face cause Fundy spoke up and said
"~don't worry, but anywho why are you here mr. Punz?~" fundy said with that usual bright tone and smile on his face
"_i uh..came for ingredients and supplies..and to hang out with you, I haven't talked with you in awhile :)_"
"~hm..Emers do you think you can hold the market down for a few hours?~"
He nodded, so Fundy took off his apron and walked out from behind his shop, putting his hand on my arm pulling me towards his cabin...

(I'll end this part right here and transfer the pov to Emers)

I yawn moving to the front of the shop, Todays gonna be busy, surprised dad would let me take over ive only been working for a few months..

(Authors Pov)

Emerson started to zone out. Soon a boy with a red hoodie with a ufo printed on his was snapping in his face, trying to get his attention, he looked abt 14, having platinum blond hair and these beautiful purple-cyan eyes, he was around 5'10 and looking down at the boy whom was 5'6, the hoodie he was wearing was a red with the name *Alun*, he spoke up his voice soft and soothing and in a middle range.

"#hello? Uhm, are you Fundy?#"
Emers shook his head
"»I'm afraid I'm not him, but this is his shop, why do you need him?«"
"#uhm, im looking for him because he possibly knows my brothers..I..uhm their names are Punz and Purpled..I've been looking for them for awhile..#"
"»oh! I know them! I'm friends with them, well Purps atleast«"
"#can you show me to them?!#"
"»uhh, sure after my shifts over.«"
"#thank you so much, when does it end?#"
"»around..20:00.«"
"#...uh..?#"
"»10:00«"
"#Ohh..okay#"
The boy then turned around and walked off into a crowd that had gathered while they were talking, Emerson just looked confused and shook it off as nothing.

-At 10:10-

Emers was talking to Fundy abt smth and then the young 14 year old walked up out of no where and said
"#are you off now?#"
Emers jumped then quickly turned to the boy
"»oh! Uh yeah I am just, hold on I've gotta finish this..«"
the boy crossed his arms and waited patiently
"»yknow let's finish this tmmr okay Fundy?«"
He nodded
"~very well then, if i must ask what's your business with my employee?~"
"#he's showing me to Purpled and Punz.#"
"~..!..? Why would you need those two?~"
The boy just pointed to his jacket and fundy made this "OHH" face then looked even more confused

>I never finished this page but here's it published cause yes.<