Im..Im sorry..-Purpled

^*THIS IS MOSTLY PURPLED AND TOM*^

(Purpleds pov)

He's been out for awhile, sigh, when will he wake up, my legs are cramping and falling asleep.I'm just gonna take him back to my UFO.
I pull him further up to where I can pick him up bridal style, I have his jacket in my hand, so I stand up and adjust where his head was on my chest and hand was on his stomach. I start to walk, making sure I walk smoothly so I don't hurt my feet and possibly wake him up.

(They'd gotten to his UFO but imma start calling it his home)

Champ started barking as we came in but i quickly shushed him, he didn't listen and kept barking
"-CHAMP..shush!-"
I yell whispered and he did, but he barked enough to get Punz's attention
"_what's wrong boy?? Purps is that—....you.._"
He saw Tom in my arms and looked at me and then back at him, my hood was on his stomach under his arm and he was softly snoring, and talking in his sleep but it's inaudible.
"_is he okay? Why'd you bring him here? Thought you two hated eachother?_"
"-it's just me who hates him. And my legs were falling asleep and cramping, but I couldn't leave him there something bad most likely would've happened..so i brought him here.-"
Punz sighed, he rubbed the bridge of his nose, obviously annoyed or stressed
"_just, put him in your room, I'm having company over later and I don't feel like calling Phil or Will so, just go put him in your room and make sure he's comfortable._"
Punz said strictly and I'd groan in annoyance
"-i don't want him in my room brother! Plus who's coming over?-"
"_well.if you must know, Dream, Fundy, Wilbur, Niki, Schlatt, Conner, Foolish, and some others, so shoo._"
I groan and walk off to my room, Champ followed me, his tag clinking the thing that holds it, and his claws hitting the hard floor, when we get to my room I open my door to where you can see the purple carpet, bedding, posters and stuff like that.
the bed matched with white pillows and under sheets, a white wall scattered with drawings and posters, then my dark oak wood dressers, shelves and desk, the shelves scattered with trinkets and old stuffed toys I had when I was younger, and those red bracelets on my bed frame, on my desk is scattered books, pencils and sketchbooks.
I walked into my room, stopping at my bed, i pull my sheets back and lay him down, i then pull my sheets over him making sure he won't be cold since when we were younger he'd always complain about my room being freezing. After I check to see if he'd shivering, which he's not, I kiss his forehead and stand up, then walk over to my desk, and pull out my chair, i sit down and pull my sketchbook closer and opened it, flipping it to an empty page, i grab my pencil and start to sketch out Tom sleeping on my lap cuddling my hoodie.

(A few hours later)

I'm getting tired of drawing so I put my pencil down, I get up pushing my chair in and walk to my door listening to who's here, if they're here yet and they are here, fuck. I open my door and walk out closing the door afterwards, forgetting about Tom and Champ being in there.
I walk to the kitchen to make a snack when I'm confronted by Dream, me and him don't get along very well..
(:"hey kid..I heard you hung out with the main three and a plus one?":)
"-yes..I did so what's of it?-"
I said with a hiss in my tone
(:"how's tom?":)
"-idk, we didn't talk.-"
But then I started hearing barking and a crash, everyone turned their head towards my room, even I did, then came the worse part
("SHIT-CHAMP?!")
Toms awake..and everyone knows he's in my room now..Wilbur quickly came up out of nowhere going to my room
"-UHM HELLO?! THATS MY ROOM.-"
"+TOMMY?!+"
He knocked on the door, but no answer he probably hid under my bed, I turned around but was grabbed by Dream
):"i though you hadn't talked to him?":(
He said angrily, i yanked my arm away, and walked to my room pushing Wilbur out of the way, telling him to "move" then continued with
"-stay out my room man that's creepy.-"
I opened my room then slammed the door and locked it before he could react. I walked into my room and crouched down seeing Tom cuddle Champ shaking.
"-Tom..come out from under my bed please..-"
("P-purpled?! W-why am i here?!")
"-you fell asleep and I wasn't gonna leave you there so i brought you here,im..im sorry.. for what I said. I don't hate you..I hate what you did to me..-"
Tom looked at me and crawled out from my bed but, in my direction, he ended up being really close, causing my face to heat up, I got up and backed away, calming down. Champ crawled out too and barked happily, I got up and grabbed Champ by his collar and guided him to my door, i opened it and was met with Wilbur and Dream, plus Punz, I sent Champ out as Punz spoke up I slammed the door and locked it again.
"-GO THE FUCK AWAY. He's fucking fine.-"
"_that not what I was going to say Purps, Will wants to take him home, since yknow you and him are-_"
"-fuck off we're fine.-"
I cut Punz off and walked towards tom, I put my hands under his arms and put him up on my bed then went to my closet to grab a hood but as I turned around he put on the one I was wearing. A Purple hoodie with a UFO embroidered on the right shoulder then my name embroidered on the right side of the chest. I sighed and threw the other hoodie at him, he looked at me with a kind of sorrow in his eyes, made me sad to look at him like that, i walked to him and sat on the bed next to him facing his way, he just looked down and started tearing up.
("Was it you who was with me at the tree when I said all that stuff..?")
He said as tears went down his face
"-yes, i was. I'm sorry, I was too harsh. I don't hate you..I really don't, in fact it's the-..-"
I cut myself off before I said anything more, he looked at me then got closer to where he's right next to me, then he hesitantly laid his head on my shoulder, moving down to my chest, i sigh, he always liked listening to my heart beat when he was upset,when we were younger. He softly hummed as he was listening to my heart beat, it's like we were younger but, we're not.. my face started to heat up and my heart started to beat faster,goddamn it- he's gonna notice my reaction to him.. he looks up at me and my face gets hotter and my heart races faster, I try to avoid his face, but he spoke up-
("Are-are you okay? Your hearts racing and your face is red..")
"-im fine! I'm-uhm just hot..-"
("You always said your room was also cold? Plus you're body temperature is really cold..what's wrong with you?")
"-...-"
("...do..do you-..")
"-NO- nO- I don't..why would I? HehE..-"
Shit I didn't let him finish plus my voice started to crack...fuckkkk.
("You didn't let me finish..so what did you think I was gonna say?")
"-i,I dunno, i just- don't what ever you were gonna say..haha..-"
("Purpled.")
He sat up and grabbed my face making me look at him, my face probably got more red..
("Purpled you're gonna answer this truthfully. You hear me?")
He kept his hands on my cheeks, he knows when I lie..im not the best when it comes to lying to him..so this is gonna fuck me over..
("Purpled..do you..have feelings for me?")
I wasnt keeping eye contact and not answering
("Answer me before i make you.")
Still no answer, i was too shy
("Very well then.")
He moved his hand over my eyes, and his hand under my chin, im afraid he's gonna do what-..i thought he just did..
His lips met mine, he moved his hand away from my eyes and put it back on my cheek, his other hand grabbed my hand. He pulled away and looked at me, my face red I'll bet..
("You do..heh.")
I looked away and moved my head
"-stupid blond.-"
("Aw. <3")
"-Fuck Off! This doesn't mean shit.-"
I crossed my arms but he grabbed my face and made me look at him, which took me by surprise
("It does. It means something. So, do you want to kiss again? Just to prove it means something?")
"-i..i..uhm..uh..i-i..uh..-"
("I'll take that as a yes")
He chuckled and kissed me again,I uncrossed my arms and put one on his neck, he deepened the kiss, then pulled away
("...did that mean anything?")
I removed my hand and turned my head
"-whatever! Fuck off. Y-you stupid..pretty blond..-"
He kissed my cheek and laughed
("Aw~ that's nice of you.")
I stood up and went to my door
"-you've had your fun with me now shoo. You're awake and doing good. So shoo. And i want my hoodie back tomorrow.-"
He laughed and nodded then stood up, he walked closer to me and kissed my forehead, he's way taller than me since I'm only 5'10, I unlocked my door and almost opened it but he bent down and kissed me closing the door with his hand, I looked at him surprised but I didn't pull away like the last two times, his lips were surprisingly soft, with the taste of cherry, plus I liked his kisses..especially since I've liked him ever since we were younger and the past three years. But he didn't pull away, he ended up backing up to the wall- and- well..making out with me.. ahem..he backed away after a bit, and panted a bit then laughed.
("I'll bring your hoodie back tomorrow don't worry.")
He opened the door and walked out, I heard him say "Bye Punz!" And then I heard Punz walking to my door, so I quickly put myself together and calmed down, I went and sat on my bed Punz walked in and looked and me weirdly
"_he seemed..awfully happy, suspiciously happy. What did you do?_"
"-i didn't do anything..he did it..-"
I must've seemed lost in my mind cause Punz spoke out and guessed that we're friends again and i simply nodded, I fell back against my bed mumbling to myself.

(PUNZS POV)

wtf..is he okay? Also Tom walked out with two of Purpleds jackets so I'm guessing they made up?
"_you two made out- fuck made up- then?_"
I accidentally mixed the words up
"-yeah...we did..-"
"_uh- you two made out? or..up?_"
He was confusing me, until he said
"-yeeaaahhhh~..-"
Like oh shit- they made out..I mean it would explain the way he's acting, but then he got up and went
"-wait what did you ask me?-"
"_if you two made o-uhm up_"
"-oh- yeah we made up, I forgave him. What else were you gonna say?-"
"_well, if you two made- uhm- out._"
"-WHAT THE FUCK?! NO WE DIDNT.-"
He rolled his eyes, okay- good, I was bout to be worried. I laughed it off and left his room sighing.

^*ALRIGHT, this one was kinda everywhere, so wooo!!! (Totally didn't watch heartstopper and kinda get an idea from it...)*^