Am I gay!?

Warning- Smut includes: Hair pulling, choking, bondge, some slapping, edging, praise and degradation. This will also include smoking.

-Top Eddie-
-bottom steve-

-Steves POV-
I was peacefully scrolling through my phone waiting for another customer. I didnt hear the door open when someone cleared their throat making me jump and drop my phone.

"Sorry didnt mean to scare ya big boy" A familiar voice greeted me, I looked at them to see Eddie "The Freak" Munson. I forced myself to smile greet him like any other customer, he ordered and I handed him his order. I noticed he was staring at me as of undressjng me with his eyes, I couldnt help but wonder what he was possibly imagining. My face grew red which of course he noticed.

I handed him his ice cream only for him to lean in so pur faces were only inches apart, his voice dropped to a very hot tone.

"Such a naughty boy think such naughty thoughts about me~" My face grew a deeper red and his voice lowered to a soft whisper.

"Maybe I could make those thoughts a reality~" he stood back up and took his order, he pointed down before he turned and left. I looked down realizing I had a boner. *No no no! This is not happening! I am NOT gay!* I quickly ran to the bathroom and into the last stall. I sat and started fixing my problem and my thoughts filled with images of eddie helping me.

-Time skip to the next day, Steve's POV-
I

walked to my class and sat in my normal seat, (Yes I know steve doesnt go to school anymore but it's my story so bite me) I set my stuff down and dropped my pen. I reached down to pick it up a peice of paper taped under my desk. I peeled it off and unfoled it had messy hand writing it looked like a drunk man wrote it, I did my best to read it.

"Meet me at *inster address* and dont make me wait more then 20 minutes. - for Steve harrington" I put the note in my pocket, maybe it was Dustin wanting to suprise me with something. I might as well go check it out and see what's going on.

-Time skip after school, Steve's POV-
I got into my car throwing my school stuff in the back and drove to the address making it there in 15 minutes. I pulled up to the place and it was a trailer I didnt reginoze. *okay maybe it wasnt dustin who wrote that but im already here so* I walked up to the door and knocked only to be greeted by Munson.

"Looki who actually showed up!" I rolled my eyes.

"What did you want munson" His smile dropped a bit but not much. He grabbed me by the wrist yanking me into the place that was kinda dirty but clean for the most part. He shut the door and locked it.

"I wanted you, king harrington, to get high with me" I looked at him a bit confused.

"You left me a sketchy note, made me drive all the way here to- get high with you? What makes you think I'll eve agree?" He shrugged.

"Okay I see how that's a bit confusing but how about this, you get high with me this once and you dint have to hang out with me ever again" His words were enticing to say the least. I sighed

"One time and one time only munson and you will tell NO ONE about this." He grinned

"Great! My stash is in my room come on" He walked off to a door that was labeled 'Eddie's and opened the door. I hesitantly followed and walked in. His room was surprisingly clean but smelled of weed and cigarettes. He sat down and pulled a small bag of weed put from his dresser and began rolling a joint. I looked around, his room was littered with band posters that I didnt reginoze and other boring stuff but when I looked at his closet door I noticed a pair of handcuffs.