Party Fun

Warning- Smut will include: hair pulling, choking, spanking, praise, and degradation. There will be mentions of smoking and drinking.

This story has zero correlation to the last one.
-Top Eddie-
-Bottom Steve-
I was sitting on the couch of some popular dude's house, I was drinking some punch mixed with a bunch of alcohol so I was pretty drunk. I got up and stumbled my way to the punch bowl to get more when a boy caught my eye.

He was standing in the corner flirting with some girl. He was tall with pale skin adorned with tattoos. His hair was curly and reached his shoulders, it looked soft. His eyes were dark with black messy eyeliner, and his hands were large and, had shiny silver rings. He was wearing black ripped jeans with a black and white shirt with some demon on it and the words "Hellfire Club" in bold letters.

He looked so familiar but I couldn't place it mainly because of the alcohol. I couldn't help but stare he was beautiful. He seemed to feel someone staring at him because he looked at me and smiled. My face grew red and u looked away quickly getting more punch. Someone grabbed my cup and I looked at them to see the boy smiling at me.

"I think you've had enough big boy~" His words gave me butterflies and I huffed.

"I've barely had any thank you" I managed to say without any slurring. He chuckled and traced my jawline with his finger softly giving me goosebumps.

"Fiesty are we?~ Meet me on the back porch in 5 minutes big boy~" He walked off outside and I stood there confused. *was he flirting with me?* I checked my watch and stood there waiting. I walked through the crowd and went outside where the boy was standing on the balcony smoking. He glanced at me and put his cigarette out throwing it off the balcony. He walked closer to me and I backed up bumping into the wall, he got close so we were inches apart from each other's bodies.

My face grew more red, he placed his hands by the sides of my head. He brought his face closer to mine so we were almost nose to nose, He tilted his head to the side a bit.

"Am I making you flustered Harrington?" I didn't know what to say so I just stared at him and his beautiful eyes. *How does he know my last name?* His left hand traced my jawline giving me goosebumps. He trailed his hand down neck neck and chest. He gripped my hip, his thumb traced my v-line making my breath hitch. My heart started to beat faster and I could feel my dick throb.

I grabbed his face and kissed him, he looked shocked for a moment before kissing me back cupping my cheek with his right hand. I don't know if it's the alcohol or not but the man did this feel right. His hand gripping my hip trailed behind me and he squeezed my ass making me softly gasp, he took that moment to slip his tongue in my mouth. I did my best to match his tongue but he seemed to notice I was struggling. He broke the kiss leaving a connecting string of saliva behind.

"Whatda say we go back to your place so we can fix that issue of yours, Stevie?~" I didn't hesitate to nod in agreement but even caring if I knew the boy or not. He grabbed my hand and dragged me back inside, he stopped and handed me a cup of punch.

"Here because I took your other one" I drank it as we walked and I started to wobble a bit more becoming more woozy. People eyed us oddly as we walked out of the house, his hand wrapped around my waist helping me walk.

"Come on big boy you've got this" He chuckled as I swayed trying to keep up with his steps. I'm not sure how much time passed before we reached a trailer park. He walked to one and helped me inside, he sat on the couch and pulled me to his lap. My face burned red again