Chapter 66

"in the past"

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

Classes for Tree Hill High were canceled for the rest of the day, but that didn't stop the spreading of the capsule as the person who released it to the entire school also did to the entire world on the internet.

"This is fucked up," Andrew said as he paced around Nathan's room.

"Yeah, it is but at least you didn't have a dark monologue like mine." Nate tried to assure him, "It was depressing having to watch myself like that. Now I have to talk to Haley about it." He sighed as he sat at his desk.

"I'm sure she understands, she'll won't give you a hard," Andrew said as he sat on the edge of the bed.

"You didn't see her earlier okay, she didn't even give me time to speak to her. Just walked out."

The older boy tilted his head a bit, "Well I did the same with Brooke." Making Nathan just give him a blank stare. "It was all very overwhelming, and that's probably what Haley was feeling. Give her time and you'll both talk."

He nodded his head, agreeing with Andrew's words before speaking, "So," He dragged and the other boy already knew where Nate was going, "about Brooke, have you seen her part?"

"I have." He answered, not sparing any words after those two.

"And that doesn't make you feel any type of way?" He questioned, trying to get information out of his friend.

"Nate."

"What? You said some serious things too just like Brooke so I'm pretty sure whatever you're feeling right now is almost the exact same as her." The youngest Scott said making Andrew stay quiet for a second.

"Fine, I feel like I've been transported back to when I had a relationship with her. Back when I used to spend every shared minute trying to make her happy. When I thought about her and I was happy but it also took me back when I saw the looks she used to give Lucas." The boy told him before he sighed. "It's in the past and I think that's where it should be left at." Andrew said with a sigh.

"So no..."

"Drop it." A stern tone came from the dirty blonde which made Nathan do a small nod before turning back to face his computer.

The screen was displaying the time capsule and all Nate could do was stare at the darkest version of himself. Thinking back to his car crash that was an attempt to stop the pain forever.

"I know I never told you this and that's probably because I'm not good at providing... emotional things." Andrew started, interrupting Nathan's thoughts as he turned the chair to face him once again. "But I'm glad you're okay- that you're here now. Cause I don't want to see you on that path ever again and I'm pretty sure I speak for everyone on that. You're a good guy with a great heart and a thousand percent better than him, " pointing at unhappy Nate on the computer.