One

Flash back
You stupid bitch why you keep trying me like seriously you always being stupid and insecure. Bro you ALWAYS on that Clingy shit mane like seriously and stop fucking , YOU just a fat bitch like seriously..

As the tears being to roll down 18 year old Zipporiah , here she was once again in hotel room acting crazy over her ex boyfriend who has done nothing but cheated on her  , abused her , lied to her and all around made this crazy girl that is very much spiraling out of control.. Zipporiah didn't understand why she couldn't leave him alone but one day she was going to Leave him alone.
Flash back over...

It's has been almost two years since me and my ex chad broke up and honestly I would be lying if I said I didn't miss sometimes. Oh shit my bad let me introduce myself. My name is Zipporiah but everyone calls me Z. I am 20 years old I was born and raised in Mississippi but I moved to Houston Texas about a year ago with ex boyfriend chad. Since I been in Houston, Texas my life as been ass like seriously, my ex boyfriend broke up with and got another girl pregnant and I was pregnant around the same time as her but I ended loosing my baby.. I barely have In friends out here and all I do is work and spend most my time alone... I am not going getting over Chad hasn't been easy because we still have sex from to time and I still how to come in and out of my life but I guess you can say I am stupid but I love with everything in me and I am willing to fight for our relationship.

As I get ready for work I get a text messages from my homegirl jamia

JAMIA 🧚🏾‍♂️❤️ Bitch wyd this weekend we should go to that new club on 17 street..

I just read the message and laughed because who finna go to a club like seriously, and plus I barely have anything to wear.. not even ten minutes later JAMIA is calling me .

Yes JAMIA I said putting location on my face.
" z you going to the club Idc , because you barely come out the house hell
Bitch idk if you dead or alive sometimes.

I will think about I said grabbing my phone and placing it in on the table

"Z you literally can meet someone new and move the hell on from Chad wack ass she said."

My face instantly dropped when she said that and I just got quiet because it honestly triggered me like seriously, I mean it wasn't the first time someone had told me to move on from Chad but it is not that simple for me at all because honestly I have felt like I deserve a Chad because of my weight and nobody wants to be with the fat girl like seriously which part reason why I just accept what Chad  does to me.

The conversation between me and JAMIA got quiet and just head to work..

I was finally off of work and I was honestly Tried asf being that I work four days a week and only off three and being that my job is not what making me happy.. before my breakup with Chad I had a business doing lashes and waxes. The money was good true enough but begin that Chad left with a 3,000 rent to pay by myself I had to go back to the hospital by  because I make more money.

After work I decided to stop by the gas station and get some snacks and some gars cuz I need blunt a glass of wine and a hot bubble bath like seriously..

I get out the car and I was scared asf go get out the hood gas station but hey it was the only thing open and plus I am just trying to get my stuff and dip..