Two

I woke up Early asf and hopped in the shower after my shower I decided to roll up a wood because a Nigga be stressed out from life in general.. I decided to keep it simple with the fit today and put on a white tee and black Nike shorts and some all white forces.. I brushed my waves and grabbed my keys to my SRT and wallet and left the house. Oh my bad I am Eric but everyone calls me Ej . I am 21 years and I am Baton Rouge Louisiana, growing up in BR was not easy for me at all I got in a lot of trouble of as kid and I watched my mom's struggle a lot.. I guess you can say I am a hood Nigga but I have money both ways , I mean yes I have made in the drug life plenty of money actually, but over time I had to make realize selling drugs only puts you in two places the grave or jail.. I stopped selling drugs and started my own car company and I am invested in houses and I am also investing in restaurants as well.. honestly it's so much stuff i don't talk about but one thing I can say love is something I most Definitely gave up on.. two year my ex got pregnant by this lame ass Nigga and up and got married to the Nigga and left me high and dry like seriously.. I have been right sense then but I am not heartless or nothing but I just don't care about shit and when I do care it shows..

I decided to pull up my Nigga trace because me and him invested into this restaurant and I need him to sign some paper work and plus we catch up..

I pulled to his crib and I can honestly say trace and his girl cool asf like seriously, they be chilling and low key about everything hopefully one day I can find a girl as crazy about me like JAMIA is about trace.

Nigga what you got going I said sitting down beside Trace..

Mane not much of nothing honestly JAMIA and her homegirl planning on going to New Orleans for a girl trip this weekend so I am really Finna chill at the crib and play the game..

Most definitely understandable I said scrolling on ig.

About 15 minutes the doorbell rung and I heard JAMIA get up and go open and great the person with hugs so I just guessed it was her home girl , I couldn't really see around the corner how girl looked but by the sound of her voice I could tell she was very much a interesting women..

JAMIA home girl came around the corner to speaks to trace and I was honestly shocked because she was beyond beautiful like her smile and her body was just right , you can tell she was naturally thick I love that in my woman, and she had personality which most females in this generation lack, idk about it was something about her like and I was most going to try to get know her better..

After I introduced myself to JAMIA homegirl she told me her name was Z but I felt Dang she already friendzoned my ass like seriously..

Nigga I said quietly to Trace so the girls wouldn't hear our conversation.

What's up he said continue to play the game..

Bro tell me about her I look at him. With a serious look.

Mane please Z not going at all , hell she just got out of a bad break up recently and plus she got a lot of trama and toxic stuff that comes with her. Trace sai

I honestly respected trace for keeping it real but then I couldn't let somebody else judgement stop me from at least trying things out with Z cuz most people past judgement on female with bad past not knowing what hell actually happened between the females and her dude that made her  toxic..

After talking to trace for a min I decided to go Z with the bag and kinda wing myself in a little bit but not much , I could tell Z wasn't the type for games at all , so I just grabbed the bags and told her to have a safe trip because why not she was traveling to a different state and she needed to be safe because anything can happen now and days..

Few hours

Hey baby we made it safe JAMIA said to trace.

I gave trace a look and he put the on mute..

What Nigga he said mugging me

You think JAMIA will put me on I ask because the small conversation between us earlier wasn't good enough for me honestly.

Nigga I told Z is not that girl he said mugging me..

What y'all talking about JAMIA said loudly on phone ..

Noting bae , but look at your text trace and giving me a look which made me smile because this Nigga a real one honestly

Idk she might hell , Z kinda a lot to handle but I will see what I can do tho. JAMIA

I was honestly low key turn on because even if Z turns me down i am cool with us just being friends.. because being friends with a girl you like always makes the relationship last longer..

The next morning..

I woke up on trace Sofa and honestly I forgot I was at this Nigga house , this was still sleep and I decided to stroll ig to see what I missed while I was sleep..

While looking on ig , I saw JAMIA posted on her story, and I decided to watch..

They really enjoyed themselves in New Orleans and i decided to Take leap of faith and slide in Z in dm on some cool stuff..

After sliding in Z dm  I got up
Straightened up the pillow where I was sleep and left trace house..

Idk where to go with book , I fw it but then I don't 🤷🏾‍♀️

Not EJ sliding in Z dm child anyway 😂

What y'all think about Z ?

Child EJ better chill out before Z never mind 👀🙃