1// Don't you worry Child

As the grass lays and sways in the opening sun as they get run over by the feet of a girl, a girl who was wearing a skirt overalls and danced in the tall grass and fell and laughed on the floor as she wore a flower headband she made with little white flowers

The little girl saw a ladybug and wanted to touch it and was almost there as the ladybug stared back at her

"PEPPER" the loud low voice calls

"COMING DADDY" The little girl pepper almost jumps from and sadden she had to leave and went back home

Pepper walked back to her house and she sees the tall man with a moist ache and wearing suspenders and a flannel shirt and her father and a chopped up tail due to a job accident.

"little girl I just gave you a shower" the father said annoyed at pepper

Pepper that wasn't focused and told her dad she saw a ladybug with a smile across her face

Her dad not appealed and just wanting to have dinner to eat as she process and let her ears down by her dads glare and just went in the house.

Pepper sat herself down and was around a sort of big table with her 10 other siblings as she sees her mom with her apron stirring the potato soup with cornbread right out the oven. Little pepper can smell the fresh cornbread fill her nostrils.
Pepper house wasn't big but was enough for the family to stay together.

As the dad sat at the table and the mother came to the dining room to put the potato soup out as one of peppers brothers put down on the cornbread as they did their final sitting.

"Okay everyone let's pray" pepper mother says as everyone started to smile at each-other and hold hands and as young as Pepper was she was still trying to understand praying and so when she held one of her older brothers hand and her other with her mom she saw every one of her family member close their eyes like their waiting for something and so

Pepper closed her eyes...

And opened them back up again, all she saw back when she opened them was a mirror showing her reflection as she reflects her pink makeup and roughed up white fur which was still a beauty but was damaged due to how much she gets paid by someone to ruin her in many ways.

A soft knock peppers hears as she moves her head as a quick reaction of who is at the door.

It was Cooper, he was a dark yellow deer in a short sleeve shirt and a neck tie kinda covering his vest. he was a helper to let strippers know when to get on stage on time and to help with drinks and fair shares of the casino.

"Ms.Pepper are you ready" Cooper said as he then cleared his throat

"Let me just fix my lipstick and I will right out cooper" Pepper says in a proper tone. Pepper then grabs her lipstick looking into her vanity mirror as she removes the cap and placed a layer of lipstick and put it back and turns around to walk to door.

Before opening the door she closed her eyes says "I pray I make it out alive"

Pepper touches the doorknob and opens the door and you hear loud music that is blurred in the back as pepper felt the excitement in her spine and the bare irritation of fumes of alcohol she does smell far from here as she is at the entry about to get on the pole.

A loud voice to the audience is heard
"Now for our most popular Dancer, meet your favorite rat. PEPPER"

Before the curtain opens, Pepper puts on a pose with her hands on her hips as she fixes her thong where it was filled with sparkles of purple and her high heel shoes of purple as well.