T H I R T Y - F I V E

A/N: THIS MAY NOT ALIGN WITH THE ORIGINAL STORYLINE OF THE ORIGINAL BOOKS/ MOVIES
-

Y/N HALE'S POV

I hurriedly turned the corner into the door leading me to where Severus laid.

"No! No.. No" I said hearing footsteps behind me.

I kneeled down next to Severus and placed my hand on the cut on his neck applying pressure.

"You're gonna be okay..you're gonna be okay" I repeated.

I saw tears rolling down his face.

"Take- Take them- please" he said.

Harry kneeled down next to me as he heard what Severus said.

"Give me something!" I yelled.

"Quickly, A flask, anything" Harry said.

Hermione began searching through her bag before retrieving a small vial. Harry grabbed the vial and put it up toward Severus face and began collecting his tears.

"Take them to the pensieve" Severus said.

"Look at me" he told Harry.

Harry did as told and looked at Severus.

"You have your mothers eyes" he said.

He turned to look at me.

"Severus no.. don't go please" I said crying.

"Please don't leave me" I cried.

"You- you have my daughters eyes" he said looking at me.

He took a last breathe before looking away, no longer struggling to breathe, completely still, and no longer here.

"No! No! Severus! Look at me! Please!" I yelled.

"Y/n-," I heard Hermione say.

"No! You cant-," I cried.

"Y/n-," Draco said.

I continued to cry as I held onto Severus' still body.

"You cant leave me" I cried.

"You cant leave me too" I muttered.

"Y/n-," I heard Draco say, now feeling a hand on my shoulder.

"He's gone y/n...we have to go, we have to finish this for him, for everyone" Harry said.

Draco helped me up, holding me as I attempted to settle down.

As we were about to exit the room, we felt a gush of wind, hearing the water move, before we heard it.

"You have fought valiantly, but in vain, I do not wish this every drop of magical blood spilled is a terrible waste" We heard Voldemort say.

"I therefore command my forces to retreat, in their absence, dispose of your dead with dignity" he said.

"Harry Potter, I now speak directly to you, on this night, you have allowed your friends to die for you, rather than face me yourself, there is no greater dishonor" he said.

"Y/n Hale, bring him to me, bring me Harry Potter, Join me in the forbidden forest and confront your fate Harry Potter, if you do not do this, I shall kill every last man, woman and child, who tried to conceal you from me," he said.

The voice stopped, Harry and I now staring at one another.

"Let's get back to the castle" Hermione said.