Y/n's Background story

Cold and wet

That's all I could remember from that night. All my life, I knew I was different; I could see things that other people didn't. Most people have two eyes, while I have five eyes. I have the standard e/c colored eyes, just like another person. My third eye is in the middle of my face. My third eye allows me to see people's intentions which have helped me steer on the right path when making new friends. My angel eye on my left hand could see into the past and future of the person I am reading. Lastly, on my right, my devil's eye, catching just the end and all possible horrible outcomes and events that happened, present and past.

I shouldn't have used it on him.

It was a typical day until my devil's eye urged me to read my dad.

"Child..do as I say. Would I ever steer you off the path of good? This is for the benefit of your family.."

Their voice was booming through my head until the curiosity had gotten to me. My dad had been in an affair.. for two years.

There was so much yelling that night...

"You've been CHEATING on ME!? You have three beautiful FUCKING kids!! A wife you love dearly, and you fucking throw that away for some fucking secretary!" She sobbed in her hands gripping her hair

"Maybe I wouldn't have fucking cheated if you weren't always gone, Judy! I ALWAYS HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF Y/N"

They went back and forth, and I went to my room crying. I felt like the one responsible for my parent's divorce even though I knew that it wasn't.

Three taps on my window that night.

I covered my third eye and looked up at the window.

Him...

A man with a blue mask, with black tears streaming down it. The next thing I knew, he was in my room.

"I don't usually ask this before I eat my food, but uh, why are you crying, kid?" I saw the knife in his hand, and I sighed, wiping my eyes.

"My dad has been cheating on my mom for years..and my mom wouldn't have found out if it weren't for me," I said, looking down and he tilted his head and chuckled

"You're not human..are you?" I looked at him and shrugged, parting my bangs and revealing my hands.

"Hello, Jack! You've finally come to collect her, haven't you?" My third eye spoke to who I'm now assuming is Jack. He looks surprised and steps back a little

"Holy shit! How do you know my name?!" I covered my third eye with my bangs and looked down.

"My third eye is all seeing and knowing. They could see into your life and tell you everything you've done and could do." He puts the knife down and takes off his mask, squinting

"I've found you..you need to come with me. Now."

I refused, and he put something over my mouth. I'm in a room with whispering.

"Be quiet, Ben! You're going to wake her, you idiot!" I heard a slap

"Fuck you, Jeff! Look, she's sound asleep-" A man walked into the room; I could sense fear spread throughout the room

"The both of you shut your mouths...You're going to wake Y/n with your unbearable blabbering" He sounded posh and fancy.

"Yes, Slender.." They both said in unison, and fear, I decided to open my eyes, my normal ones. The room is dimly lit.

"Ah, you're awake now, child. I pardon your arrival. Jack said you were a bit..difficult to bring" I sat up and saw him. He a white button-up shirt with his sleeves rolled up, a tie, and no face but could speak. I only looked at him and Jack at the door. The man with no face cleared his throat

"Do you know why you're here, Y/N?" I looked up at him and shook my head no. He let out a soft chuckle and hugged me.

"It's been so long not getting to talk to my daughter" I stared blankly at him twice. He pulled out a photo of me as a baby, all five eyes. He was in the picture.

"I don't even..know who you are.." He sighed and looked at me.

"I'm your father, and I gave you to the world of humans, my dear. I feared if you grew up here within this realm, you would grow miserable. I was wrong. The world of humans made you miserable, being ridiculed, shut out..humans used to be different." I only blinked my eyes at him

"You have a new family to get acquainted with" He brought me out of the room, and people were holding a cake and a welcome home banner.

"WELCOME HOME, Y/N!!"

I stood there shell-shocked, and my third eye finally opened up.

"My child! We're home! Do you..remember this place, Y/n?"

"No," I mumbled under my breath. My third eye opened and projected a memory

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Giggles and laughter filled in the room. He threw me into the air and laughed, kissing my cheek and holding me close. He looked down and smiled. "My dear, as long as I shall live, not one living or dead thing shall hurt you." He sighed and wrapped me up warm, and opened up an umbrella. It was raining. Cold and wet. We eventually arrived at my old house. He looked down at me and sighed painfully. "I cannot care for and raise you in such a painful realm. You will live here among humans. Your kind-hearted spirit, your eternal giving nature, it won't be stripped away from you not here." Slender eventually placed me down and put a bracelet on my hand. "When the time is right, my dear, your father will come and get you." He knocked on the door, and I started to cry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The projection stopped, and I looked at Slender. He bent down to my level, and I looked at everyone smiling brightly at me.

"Do you remember me now, Y/N?" He started clapping a familiar tune. I clapped along with him, he seemed to smile, and I did too. It was a lullaby he sang, I finally remembered it all these years.

He pulled me in and hugged me as everyone came around for a hug too.

"I'm Jeff and look kid, we're ALL a family here. Here to protect you, and be there for you" He put a hand on my head and ruffled my hair

"Yeah! Forever! Sorry I'm Lucy" A girl said with her bangs covering her eyes.

That was 8 years ago, I'm 20 with my true family.