𝘼𝙘𝙩 𝙄

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀Songs for the bookMoon Song by Phoebe Bridgers Killing Me Softly with his Song by Fugees, Ms

Songs for the book
Moon Song by Phoebe Bridgers
Killing Me Softly with his Song by Fugees, Ms. Lauryn Hill
Could've been by H.E.R, Bryson Tiller
All Mine by Brent Fiyaz
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

⭢ 𝙎𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙤𝙠𝙪 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙙 1447 - 1615, 𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙤𝙬𝙣

Gripping a hold of his shoulders you titled your head back to release a small moan as you lowered yourself down onto him allowing his dick to thrust inside of you.

Michikatsu's hands held your hips in a gentle, but tight grip. He stared down where the two of you were connected with a strained look on his face. He released a shaky breath feeling how tight your walls were around him. No matter how many he entered you he always reveled in the feeling of your tightness.

The room was dark, but you were able to see the clear view of his bulging chest and abs. A clear coat of sweat was all over his pale skin. The duo's long, spiky, hair hung in front of their forehead and stuck a bit to his skin. He stared down in between you as his dick disappeared up inside of you.

Holding tightly onto his shoulders you began riding him. You bit down your bottom lip to swallow the moan that bubbled in your throat. Michikatsu released a groan feeling your walls squeeze him. He held onto your hips aiding you in keeping you on top of him. Keeping your forelegs planted on the sheets below you lifted yourself until you were halfway before impaling yourself down onto him. The way his dick stretched you out branding its shape inside of you per usual had the heat in your stomach scoring and stomach tightening in pleasure.

Michikatsu watched your body bounce on his dick. His eyes admired the way your chest bounced and the various faces you made as you struggled not moaning for him. You were always against moaning for him when he just thrust himself inside of you. You refused to let Michikatsu how good his dick made you feel; He knew how much it did anyway, but for you, he won't say it out loud.

Shifting into a more comfortable position. Michikatsu leaned in and began kissing and nibbling on your neck. Releasing his right hand off your hip he is in between the two of you. His fingers made their way toward your clit. He pressed two fingers against it and began applying pressure.

The sudden up in pleasure made you release a moan and gripped his shoulders tighter. You rode him faster trying to reach the peak you oh so desperately wanted. Michikatsu decorated your neck with harsh kisses. He bit down catching a piece of your skin in between his teeth. You released a hiss for the feeling and used your right hand to grab a hold of his hair. You yanked it back making him release you. A loud groan came from him when you did,

"N-ah no biting", you fussed the best you could. Michikatsu released a huff and shook your hand from your grasp.

Grabbing your hips with both hands now he shoved the both of you back. Your back landed on the sheets and pillows that laid behind you. Michikatsu slipped himself out of you making you release a whine. Michikatsu grabbed a hold of your legs and dragged you towards him. He got on top of you his long ponytail fell over his shoulder now blocking his and your side of your face like a dark covering for a second.

Michikatsu placed a hand beside your head. Using his other hand, he held his dick and placed it against your opening. He rubbed the tip in between your lips gathering up slick once again. You moaned the feeling of his accidental teasing. Michikatsu admired the way his dick shined in your slick. Not even his wife's could compare to how beautifully you drench his dick. His eyebrows furrowed feeling the guilt return in his chest. The guilt immediately went away when he pressed himself back inside of you stuffing you full once more. A groan came from him from the familiar tightness. You looked down in between the two of you seeing his light black happy trail. Michikatsu pulled out until his tip was left then slammed back into you eliciting a moon from you.

He soon grew into the pace of fucking you into the sheets. His long pale dick reached places inside of you you never knew existed. His dick and the vines around his dick rubbed your walls perfectly.

You held onto his slightly muscular back digging your nails now creating boldly crescent moons into pale skin. Your body rocked rapidly from the pace he was going at. Like Michikatsu you felt guilty. You were fucking a married man. Even so, that guilt washed away rather quickly once he was inside of you. You soon completely forget about her when his dick found your special spot inside of you.

"Fuck fuck right there hng~ ri-ah right there", you begged grinding down against him the best you could. "I'm so close".

"I know", Michikatsu huffed moving his hands to lock onto your legs, his hands were now closer to the back of your knees. He kept your legs wide for him now grinding harder against you helping you to reach your peak faster. The way he was stuffing himself inside of you had your eyes rolling back into your head. Michikatsu forced himself to hold on to the point of edging himself. He wanted to see you come apart before he did. H knew you reached your peak when your walls locked onto his dick in a vice-like grip.

Your body tensed up and you shut your eyes tightly. Released a choked moan you came all over him. Michikatsu released a groan feeling his dick getting drenched. He held tighter onto you and began fucking you through your release. The face you made, made the pleasurable heat in his stomach burst. He went fast trying to reach his peak. You felt his dick twitch inside of you.

Quickly pulling out of you, he grabbed a hold of his dick and began fisting himself hard. Soon after warm spurts came out from the tip and covered your lower stomach. You watched the white gloss blobs cover your brown skin.

When Michikatsu came down from his peak, he grabbed the sheet and wiped your stomach. You allowed him to as you were trying to catch your breath. When he did he went to lay down beside you. Before he could lay down you sat up. Michikatsu halted his movements.

"You can't stay", you said.

"..It's late", he replied. "I'm aware", you replied not budging. "You know the drill Michikatsu, must I remind you your wife and children are sleeping at home just down the street".

Michikatsu remained quiet.

"You know how this always ends", you reminded.

Michikatsu stared at you with his obsidian eyes for a second before closing them. He released a sigh and began standing up. He got dressed in his purple and black checked kimono. You watched as he did getting a look at his body one more time tonight.

Once he was dressed he grabbed his katana and strapped it to his side. He gave one last look at you. You were now laying down in your bed. Michikatsu released another sigh and made his way to your door now leaving your room. You lay awake listening to the familiar close of your front door. Once you heard it slide close you got up to your business then went back to your bed and went to sleep.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Let me know how the smut was. Felt iffy about it

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀