New school

Hi....so I got locked out of my account but I am back now and decided to update this story🙃.
(P.s. felix is 16, now not 17, and the same as always bold is them talking, and oliva is also older than him also y/n is gonna be in this story as Olivias future gf, also idk olivas sexuality, and ill introduce yn when she goes into the story😊)
~no-ones pov~
AHHHH, PLEASE STOP. Felix begged as he was mercyly beat by his mother and father. Finally they left after 4 more hours. Felix rolled onto his back and stared at the celling as he wished he was dead just then the door opened. Felix Pretended to be asleep, thinking it was his parents. But it wasn't they had just left for the club. He heard a small gasp and someone say he's in worse shape then I thought. Felixs eyes shot open as he sat up, he stared at the doorway only to see one of his older sisters staring at him with tears in her eyes. 

~Olivia's pov~
I took a deep breath as I pulled myself together. Come on, pack your things we're leaving. I whispered to him as I saw a massive smile creep onto his face. He eagerly nodded as he got up a little wobbly and went to pack his stuff.

~Felix's pov~
Quickly packing up the little stuff I had in a bag Olivia gave me. I quickly made my way up the stairs as I stared back at the cold basement I called my room.

~no-one's pov~
Both of them ran and ran until they reached the train station Olivia they passed felix a ticket and grabbed him by the hand and ran to their train. But not before walking through a waterfall. The station had, and Getting teleported to the other side. Felix was amazing from what just happened but it didn't last too long as Olivia dragged felix excitedly behind her as they both got onto the train, but not before giving their tickets to the ticket man (idk what their called😅), soon they found some seats and surprisingly it wasn't that hard.

~Felix's pov~
Sitting down, felix looked at Olivia and asked where we were going, livia, and where are we staying? Olivia giggled and said we're going to a school full of people like us, supernaturals." she said, smiling. I smiled while leaning back into my seating and slowly falling asleep but not before I heard Olivia say your finally safe now....