meeting them♡

Walking up to the door, I got my key out and started to unlock it. Once it was open, I grabbed my suitcase and went inside. As I walked inside, I heard a commotion in the living room. "GIVE IT BACK YOU DUMB FUCK" I heard someone shout and some more yells. Sighing, I went towards my room (they have assigned rooms) and started to unpack my things. Groaning, I flopped on my bed, "So tired," I whined softly. Sighing, I forced myself back, up and to the bathroom, tempted to sit so badly I turned the water on and started to undress myself.

~time skip brought to you by the authors' laziness~

Feeling refreshed, I wrapped a towel round my waist and went to my closest.

Walking into my closest, I sighed, "Perfect," I said with a small smile. Looking through all my clothes, I finally found some cute pyjamas, they're soooooo comfy.

 Looking through all my clothes, I finally found some cute pyjamas, they're soooooo comfy

Looking in the mirror, my smile widened, and my eyes turned to small crescent moons.

Grabbing my phone off my bedside table and charger, I started to walk downstairs to where, yet again

Grabbing my phone off my bedside table and charger, I started to walk downstairs to where, yet again. Was a BUNCH of commotion. Sighing, I walked into the living room where they were, and immediately, the fighting stopped. Sighing I took a seat on the couch, I then felt the couch dip down a bit due to two people sitting down next to me...

~The boys pov~

"Hi sweetheart, whats your name" jisung spoke confidently. Jisung then got pushed aside and another voice echoed the room. "Hello, my love, my names taehyung, whats yours?" The mysterious boy turned a light shade of pink and whispered "F-felix" the boy, whose name is apparently felix said. "Cute" we all mumbled at the same time. The small boy then turned even redder and we all just stared at the small angel like boy in awe.

~bangchans pov~

I suddenly started to sniff the air, my eyes widened, I immediately looked at namjoon and he had the same look on his face. We both suddenly started to grab the boys and leading them to another room while I yelled out. "We'll be there in a sec felix, sorry!" I sighed in relief. But that relief soon turned to chaotic energy as everyone started yelling and arguing. Groaning, I yelled "Everyone shut the fuck up!" Sighing, I started to explain, why I had just pulled all of us away from felix.

~All the boys pov (besides namjoon and chan)~

"WHAT THE HELL BANGCHAN AND NAMJOON" we were all livered. Why would bangchan and namjoon take us away from lix, and exclude him.

~bangchans pov~

"So, I pulled us all away from felix is because..."

{MWAHAHAHA IM SO SO SO EVIL, sorry I left this on a cliff hanger....okay, im not that sorry. But I am truly sorry for not posting as much anymore, some things are going on. But whatever. Ill try my hardest to have an upload schedule.  Alright. Okay👌🏼 well goodbye for now. And see you soon, p.s the next chapter should be out tomorrow, or the next day, idrk😗 anyways. LOVE YOU MAI CUTIE PATOOTIES😘👹🤩😈🤪}