Prologue: The Birth Of Dabi

Royal Woods, Michigan hometown of Lincoln Loud, and his 10 sisters. He enjoyed his life with his family, but sometimes, it gets too chaotic. Until everything goes downhill. His sister Lynn Loud lost her game, and she started to believe that Lincoln was some sort of bad luck magnetic. She went and told her family what she thought. They believed her and put him outside. Lincoln was so confused and upset that they would do something like this. Lily, his baby sister, was worried for him. She would go spend time with her big brother to keep him company and make sure that he's ok. It was happening for a week. He decided to go to the woods to help clear his head. But, he was followed by Lori, his oldest sister, and she saw him start to walk to the woods. So, she followed him to see what he was up to. He made it to the open area in the middle of the forest. He started to sing.

Lori was in shock and awe. So, she started to record him singing, and she was heartbroken from what she heard. She didn't know that Lincoln felt like this because of them. Lori left before he could turn around or go back to the house. Before she left, he let out an angered scream. Singling that he was broken, confused, frustrated, and extremely sad. As soon he did that, blueflames started to appear on his body. He didn't know what to do. It started to burn him, and it extremely hurt him. The forest caught on fire because of it. Lori ran back to him and put out the fire on Lincoln as much as she could and dragged him back to the house. Mr Loud, their father, looked out of the window to see Lori carrying Lincoln badly burnt. He rushed outside to see what had happened. He saw the forest on fire. He called 9-1-1 and told them to come to their address immediately. Fire fighters arrived along with paramedics to help Lincoln and put out the fire in the forest. Lincoln was brought to the hospital to make sure that he made it through tonight. The loud family was worried and guilty for what happened to him. Lynn was the most guilty out of them. She never wanted this to happen to Lincoln. She ran back inside and cried, screaming for him to come home. Luna went to comfort Lynn. Lincoln had been in the hospital for about a month. He started to wake up. The nurse walked in as soon as he was waking up and called the doctor.

Doctor: Hello, Lincoln. How are you feeling?

Lincoln: Like my entire body has been burned off

Lincoln: Like my entire body has been burned off. What happened?

Doctor: You were in an accident, my boy. There was a fire in the forest near your home. Also, your body was severely burnt. So when you leave, please make sure you don't do anything that might hurt your body.

Nurse: Um, Doctor. His nervous system was severely damaged as well. I was about to tell you before you entered.

Doctor: O-Oh. I see. He will probably not feel the pain.

Lincoln: W-When will I leave, Doctor?

Doctor: You will leave tomorrow, my boy. I will give you some burning cream with you. If your burns start to hurt, just rub the cream on your burn marks.