Ch1: Lynn Confronts Linclon/Brother vs Sister

No one's POV:

After Lincoln came home from the hospital, he tried to avoid his 9 other sisters as much as possible. He didn't want to be near them for what they did. But, he spends time with his baby sister, Lily.

The rest of the family were heartbroken for what he's doing, but they couldn't blame him. Lynn didn't like this, not one bit. But, what can she do? She had an idea to confront him when he went to the park.

She knows that he'll snap at her cause she was the one who decided to start a rumor about him being bad luck and keeping him outside.

But, she never wanted him to die or nearly killed. She didn't want him to hate her. It's a little too late for that.

She can pretty much see the hatred in his eyes every time he looks at her. She heard Lincoln come downstairs.

Lincoln: I'm going out, I'll be back in a few hours.

Rita: Ok, sweetie... Just be careful, please?

Lincoln: *sighs* Whatever...

Lynn Junior's POV:

I saw Lincoln walk out of the house. I can't help but feel more guilty for what I did to him. He didn't deserve any of it. All because I never realized that I was destroying my little brother. I want to make up for what I did, but I don't think he wants me near him. I need to do this whether he likes it or not. So I plan on following him after I ate my brunch.

Lynn: I-I'm so so sorry, Lincoln

Lynn: I-I'm so so sorry, Lincoln. But, I will make this right.

Luan's POV:

I was eating my meal when I heard Lynn say she was sorry under her breath near me. I can't deny that I'm still mad at her for what she did to Lincoln, but I blame myself for following along with it. I was supposed to defend him, be by his side when he needed someone to be there. But, I failed. I see Lynn getting ready to follow Lincoln, and I decided to follow because I have a bad feeling that something bad will happen.

Luan: Hey mom, I'm going out for a bit

Rita: Ok sweetie, call me if something happens.

Luan: Yes, ma'am.