[ ゼロ ] 𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝒆𝒙𝒄𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈

Author: I will just inform you now before this starts but, Y/N, aka the reader's personality in this book is not the everyday detective you see in anime where they are nice and all that, Y/N on this book is also nice, half or maybe a quarter of her personality is based off my insanity and my own thoughts about everything. If you don't like the mentions of blood, dead bodies or any gore related things then I suggest you click off and find another book to read or something. I'm not forcing you to continue reading but I only want to make sure you're comfortable to read this kind of stuff, if it makes you uncomfortable then please kindly leave. Thank you have a nice day and enjoy this story.

TW(Trigger Warning): Guns, blood, death.

"Welcome to the Devildom, Y/N."

A voice said, the h/cnette girl tilt her head upwards to see eight seats with five being occupied and three unoccupied.

"Hmm, is this a version of hell that other people talk about? Cuz' if it is then..." the girl trailed off as she took off her detective hat and threw it on the floor and then shoved her hands in her pockets.

The other people in the room stared at the girl, visibly confused about her actions, the girl took out guns from both her pockets, a crazed grin on her face as she lift up her head along with her hands, pointing the guns up to the ceiling, "Then this will be the best things that will happen to me! HAHAHAHA!" The girl laughed like a maniac as the black haired one immediately went into action and attempted to take away the guns, but this girl was smart as she pointed her right gun to the black haired male.

"Don't think I will be that easy to unarmed. I may be a detective but who said a detective can't have guns? Hehe..." The girl smiled, before she lower her left arm and put back the gun on her coat pocket.

Author: Nah I'm kidding lolololol

Author: Here is the actual chapter ehehe~
______________________

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠(𝐬):

- Mᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴs ᴏғ ɢᴏʀᴇ, ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ, ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴀɴғ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ

- Cᴜʀsᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ Vɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ

- Tʜɪs ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇ ʀᴇᴘᴇᴀᴛᴇᴅ

𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫(𝐬):

- Oʙᴇʏ Mᴇ! ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢs ᴛᴏ NTT Sᴏʟᴍᴀʀᴇ Cᴏʀᴘᴏʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

- Bᴜɴɢᴏᴜ Sᴛʀᴀʏ Dᴏɢs ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢs ᴛᴏ Kᴀғᴋᴀ Asᴀɢɪʀɪ

- Aʟʟ ᴀɴɪᴍᴇ, ɢᴀᴍᴇs, ᴇᴛᴄ. ʀᴇғᴇʀᴇɴᴄᴇ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʀᴇsᴘᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴏᴡɴᴇʀ

- Pᴀʀᴛs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴏᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢs ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢs ᴛᴏ NTT Sᴏʟᴍᴀʀᴇ Cᴏʀᴘᴏʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

Eɴᴊᴏʏ
______________________

It was quite a normal day for a young h/c haired girl as she was in the detective agency of Yokohama, doing her paperwork as to not be like a certain suicidal co-worker of hers.

-Tap... Tap

The sound of something tapping on the desk was heard as Y/N looked up to see one of her co-workers tapping her desk to gain her attention. The girl just tilted her head confused as she stared at the blondie Infront of her, "The president asked me to give you this letter. He said it was delivered this morning and obviously you we're at school so the president kept it till you're done with school. He then gave it to me when I was filing in my report."

The girl just smiled, "Thank you. Kunikida-kun."

The young detective took the letter and observed it, the letter was black with a red seal, 'I'll open it once I'm back home... I wonder who sent this...'

Y/N smiled as she stared at the letter before putting it on her school bag to take home.

Arriving back at home, the detective went up the stairs of an apartment building as she entered the second door. Once inside the girl took off her shoes and went inside, dropping her bag at the couch as she entered the sliding door next to the kitchen.

Laying down on the futon, sweaty as the girl have yet to change and take a shower, 'I wonder how Solomon is doing... I hope he's alright...'

Sighing the girl sat up and went to her closet as she took out clothes as she went to the bathroom to take a long bath as to rid of the sweat in her body.

In the living room, the girl was just slouched down on her couch, the black letter on her coffee table.

'*sigh* I should probably read the content of this letter...' the girl took out a knife from her sleeves, yes, she has a knife on her sleeves.

"Congratulations!

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at the Royal Academy of Diavolo.

Please return this letter with your sign to confirm your participation.

We are looking forward to welcoming you as part of our new exchange program.

Yours sincerely,

Diavolo"

"Diavolo... Is it the Latin word for devil or is it an Italian word?" The girl asked herself as she then looked down at the bottom of the letter telling her to sign in that specific spot.

Taking out her pen from her bag, she signed the letter as the letters glowed gold before the letter burned itself, 'Hmm, this will be quite interesting...'

A bright light blinded the girl as she held up her hand to cover her eyes from the blinding light, a slight grin on her face, "How exciting!"

______________________

Author: Man finally! Sorry for the thing at the start lol

Author: This is much shorter in the length I'm used to cuz I just started playing Obey Me... after 3 or 4 years of not playing :)

Author: Hope u enjoy this :D

My other books: ಠ⁠_⁠ಠ

Me and my drafts: :DD