[ 1 ] 𝑴𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔

Aʟʟ Wᴀʀɴɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴇxᴛʀᴀ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ:

- [Tʜɪs Tᴇxᴛ] ᴍᴇᴀɴs Pᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏғ Vɪᴇᴡ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ, Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ, TɪᴍᴇSᴋɪᴘs, Tɪᴍᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ, ᴅᴀᴛᴇ/ʏᴇᴀʀ/ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ, Fʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ, Mᴇᴍᴏʀʏ, ᴇᴛᴄ.

- (This Text) ᴍᴇᴀɴs ᴛʜᴇ Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ɪs ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ

- Tilted words ᴍᴇᴀɴs ɪᴛ ɪs ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғʟᴀs her
ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ, ɪғ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪsɴ'ᴛ [Fʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ]/[Mᴇᴍᴏʀʏ] ᴛʜᴇɴ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ғʀᴏᴍ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴀ ᴅᴏᴏʀ, ᴘᴏssɪʙʟʏ ғʀᴏᴍ ǫᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴀ ғᴀʀ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ, ᴇᴛᴄ.

Author: Might have lots of plot holes so sorry about that ehe (⁠人⁠*⁠'⁠∀⁠`⁠)⁠。⁠*゚⁠+

Eɴᴊᴏʏ
______________________

The blinding light then dispersed as the girl open her eyes, still not lowering her arm.

"Welcome to the Devildom, Y/N."

Lowering down her arm, she find herself in some sort of courtroom, she observed the place noticing the amount of people in the room.

In the eyes of the girl, the surroundings turned into a slightly darker colour as she observed the place, with the people infront of her appearing as if they're colored, the colours were a dark red, blue, pink, green and red-orange.

The redhead noticed the girl observing the room, thinking she is a bit shocked and confused, "Oh, pardon me. Feeling a bit shocked, are we?"

Turning her attention to the redhead, feeling a bit irritated for him assuming the wrong thing, "Shocked. I beg your pardon." The girl glared at the redhead with said redhead flinching from the aura the girl emitted.

The redhead smiled nervously, "Apologies. It's just that you've only just arrived. As a human, it will probably take a little while for you to adjust to things here in the Devildom."

"Oh."

"..."

"I suppose I should start by introducing myself." The redhead started, the girl staring at him with cat-like eyes.

Before the redhead could start, the girl let out an 'Oh' which could be heard by everyone in the room, the redhead looked at the h/c haired girl and tilted his head, "Is something the matter?"

"Huh..." The girl went to a thinking pose as she mumbled words that can't be heard, the girl then looked up with her cat-like eyes observing the redhead, "Diavolo. Ruler of all demons more precisely the Prince of Devildom. Huh, you have quite a reputation!" The girl finished with sparkling eyes and a huge smile.

She then snapped out of her trance, "Oops! I believe I'm not supposed to say that, ehehe~" scratching her nape as she looked off to the side a bit embarrassed about her actions.

Everyone stared at the girl, "How did you...?" The black haired man stared at her with a shocked look.

The girl just smiled, "If you have done your homework then I give you an applause. If you didn't then..." She trailed off as she placed her palm on her chest, smirking at everyone in the room, "That's for me to know and you to find out."

Eye twitching, the black haired male stared at the girl, 'If she knows it I will have no choice but to get rid of her...'

"Anyways! Continue please." The girl smiled at Diavolo who smiled back at the h/c haired girl, he then gestured towards the large window, "This is the Royal Academy of Diavolo..." The view was breathtaking, it was full of life, almost all lights are on and a castle at the center part of the place with said castle having such a dark aura, "... though we just call it RAD."

"You're standing inside the assembly hall, the very heart of RAD. This is where we officers of the student council hold our meetings and conduct our business." Diavolo stated as he crossed his arms, the girl perked up as she remembered a certain place that she used to work at, "Oh! Like the meetings held at my old workplace!"

"Workplace? Aren't you too young to work?" The blonde inquired, "Yes I am young, but who said a young child can't have a job? Even one of my colleagues worked at the age of 15 I believe. Maybe less- Anyways back to the topic! Lord Diavolo? Prince? Ahem, please continue."

Diavolo nodded as he informed that he is the Student Council President before the girl asked, "Why am I here?"

"I will explain everything to you." A black haired male approached the girl arms crossed as Diavolo soon introduced the male to the girl, "This is Lucifer. He is a demon and the Avatar of Pride."

The girl stared at Lucifer, "Hmm, wow... I'm starting to feel like we won't get along!" She exclaimed as she observed Lucifer with cat-like eyes, "Student Council Vice-President and right hand man of the future king! Woah! You have a huge reputation!" The girl blurted out with an excited face before she snapped out again, "I did it again didn't I? Ehehe~"

Lucifer just slightly glared at the girl, 'How does she know all this information...'

"That is correct! Beyond that, he's also my most trusted friend." Diavolo grinned at the girl, Lucifer just sighed, "Flattery will get you nowhere, Diavolo."

'He's kinda right... Falattery will get you nowhere if it's information that you are looking for. I wonder why the president sent me the letter? And what was it about me having another ability? Huh, weird...'

Walking towards the President's office, as he have called for her, 'I wonder why president called for me... Hmm...'

Standing infront of the office door, Y/N knocked on the door hearing a 'Come in' from the other side, opening the door, the girl bowed a bit as she entered and closed the door upon entry.

"You might be wondering why I have called for you."

"Indeed."

"Do you know what ability do you have?"

"An ability to see souls?"

"Yes but you have another one."

"An ability to-"

______________________

>~ 𝐃𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐂𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐬 ~<

• Y/N's ability will be revealed in the future chapters but it relates to being able to see souls and some other extra stuff

• Y/N was able to know who they are based on their souls

• Y/N have no idea if she have one or more than one ability but the president did say something about her having another ability of sorts

• Solomon is a friend of Y/N. They met when Solomon went to Japan for a vacation of some kind

• The blondie likes Y/N even before they actually have their first conversation just through first impression

• Lucifer is afraid that the new exchange student might reveal some secrets that are bettor off left unknown