Chap 5: Deadly Madness.

A casual morning, like always the kids inside my high school chatted loudly in the long hallways of the school.

"So, what'd you say to him?"

"I told that idiot i would throw rocks at his little butler if he doesn't show up at the fight this afternoon."

"HAH! So he accepted?"

"He actually did, can you believe it?"

Their conversations were interrupted by the loud slam of the door. I walked inside clumsily like a drunken man, my face stuck looking down at the floor. Everyone stared at me in confusion, and somewhat great interest.

"HAH! Look at him, our man!"

A yellow figure approached, holding onto my shoulder as if he was my friend. I didn't react, i kept looking on the ground with my back slouched creepily.

"So, buddy. Did you decide whether you're gonna come to the fight this afternoon or not? We're really betting on you, man!" The yellow stickfigure said, slapping on my back laughing.

"Oh, i sure will." I said, a sudden burst of emotion caused me to grab him by his shirt and bashed on his face over and over before throwing him onto the ground.

"O-OW, GET HIM!" He said, pointing at me as the other kids rushed in. Unlike regularly, they usually fight barehand to prove their 'strength' and dominance, this time they held knives and batons. Wave by wave, i felt knives slicing onto my skin and steel batons hitting on my ribs.

"Scum." Somehow, with a single movement i grabbed onto one of them then knocked all of the surrounding kids over by throwing him with a mass force. I couldn't even believe my own strength at that point, now i am ready to fight back once i acknowledge my newfound power.

"W-WHAT'S UP WITH HIM?" The yellow figure said, he and his friends continued rushing in. The fight went on and on for a few more moments before the teachers came, we all ran different directions.

For once in my life, i felt.. satisfaction from beating them up by myself while they had to go in a horde only to fail. I skipped school that morning, thinking that they have become aware of my power by now.

During lunchtime, i sat opposite to Kyle who is now getting old. Kyle should be around near 60 now, i do like having him around as our butler but due to his age i usually advise him to retire which Kyle never took seriously and only nodded politely with the regular 'I'll keep that in mind, thank you.'

Before i knew it, the glass was shattered, a stone flew right past it landing right on the back of Kyle's head as he collapsed onto the table. I stood up, befuddled, i looked at Kyle. Blood gushed out from his head into a puddle, i luckily managed to keep my cool and call the ambulance. I sat there for a few hours straight as they took Kyle away, thinking that finally this would catch the attention of my parents.

And so i texted my father, which to my surprise he left me on read. I tried calling him, still nothing.

I couldn't believe it, dad kept on ignoring me, and so does mom. Frustrated, i threw my phone to the ground, the phone cracked and broke as it made contact with the floor.

I came to realization that i was too focused on getting my parents' attention to the matter, forgetting what was really important right now.

Vengeance.

Afternoon school is supposed to be boring to the point of sleepiness for most students, however that isn't the case at my school. After the school gathers a bunch of students together sitting at the yard, in the middle is a fight, two kids fighting eachother while the two sides of the audience puts money into betting.

I'm sick of seeing that. As soon as i arrived, everyone cheered as if i was the next one on the ring. Which, for once i accept.

"You all are hideous." I said, the crowd went silent for a moment upon hearing so.

"You DISGUSTS ME, all you do is fight for money. Do any of you even have a dream? A future? Something you really want to TRY?"

The crowd became enraged, they drew out their weapons, the fight has been postponed because of me. I looked at them all, running my death glance at each of them before continuing.

"You all FORCED me into fighting for NOTHING, otherwise you will do this; you will do that to me. You all are disgusting, rotten trash, you don't deserve to LIVE."

I stepped forward. A guy on the left approached me with a knife in his hands shouting loudly.

"WHO THEY HELL DO YOU THINK YOU-" Not letting him finish his sentence, i quickly gripped onto the arm he was holding the knife with, kneeing him in the stomach then punched him in the face literally blowing him a meter away from where i was standing. I held the guy's knife, pointing at the crew. 

"Now its my turn to make you pay what you owe me. Who's next?" 

The crowd rushed at me, one by one. I used the knife and my enhanced strength to knock them down with grief and anger, my vision went dark as my body moved on its' own, fueled by negative emotions. As i regained consciousness, i notice myself standing on top of a bunch of them, shocked, i fell off. 

"W-what?! N-no! This can't be.." Knowing what i had caused, i ran. My house and the school is around 5 kilometers apart, so usually i would have to take a bus. But today i had to run, i couldn't find the courage to face anybody right now. 

I slammed the door of my house, falling onto my knees. What the hell have i done? I did all that while i was unconscious? I couldn't believe it, my life was over.. and it was all because of HIM. 

"That's right.. h-him! IT WAS HIS FAULT!" I stood up, greeted by Sore right in front of my face. I fell back down in fear as i looked at him in the eyes. 

"My fault, eh?" 

Sore crouched down, laughing at me. I couldn't move, not even a single muscle that moment. Sore grabbed my face by the chin then stared into my eyes as if he was trying to pull my soul out of my body. 

In a desperate attempt to fight back, i slapped his hand off. Sore looked at me in surprise, before he could know it i kicked him away with great force.. or in other words, the force of the power which i gained from Sore. 

Sore floated on the air, rubbing his chest where he was kicked. He laughed hysterically as i stood up, my vision shaking and my body screaming for me to run away. 

"THAT'S THE SPIRIT!" 

END OF CHAP 5.