CHAPTER 1

*It's been 6 month since jk and tae got married ,tae married jk because tae and jk were best friends in high school, he got mercy when he saw his best friend begging in streets, he went to him and he ask him to marry him. First jk got confused and don't know what to do but after thinking about his situation he agreed. but after marriage jk works there as a maid .taehyung's first wife jennie make jk work a lot , and even don't allow jk to talk with tae . Tae is so busy in his work that he don't even have time to talk to him and he act very cold towards him. He married to jennie because his father and jennie's father were best friends tae don't love jennie but he do what jennie say's some time and even like to have sex with her some time . Tae always act very cold towards every one, especially towards jk .

(morning)

JK POV:

I woke up by the sound of my alarm
I just off my alarm and lay back in my bed, unexpectedly i went back to sleep, Suddenly I woke up and look at the time it's 10:00 am ,I hurriedly rush into the bath room and did my morning routine ,after that I wear my comfy clothes .

* 'fuck' jk cursed himself and came out of his bedroom and went towards the kitchen, he was afraid that if jennie will saw him waking up lately, she will be very angry but when he saw no one around the kitchen ,'ah' he sigh in relief and he thought that every one were sleeping and was about to make something to eat for everyone ,but he got flinched when he suddenly felt someone's hand in his shoulder . When he turned around it was lisa , jennie's younger sister . But she is not like her elder sister , she was always nice with jk.

"Kookie what are you doing " she chuckled. "Nothing just making breakfast for all " he said give her a smile . " Can I help you kookie" she said cutely, "OK " jk chuckled .

Then she help jk to make breakfast, after some minutes the breakfast was ready.

"Oh , every thing is ready now" they both said while smiling. Then lisa went to jennie's room to wake her up and jk was now putting breakfast on the table.

After some time ,every one came to dinning table and they sat on their chair's tae was looking at the plate and admiring how always jk make delicious food. But his thoughts got interacted by jennie, "hubby do you know what is tomorrow" , "yes I know " he said coldly not even looking at her.

"Oh! really " she said grabbing his hand . Tae just hummed ,but jk don't know what jennie is talking about, "what is tomorrow?" He said looking at jennie. "Why you you want Haa?, but if you really want to know what is tomorrow then listen it's tae and my wedding anniversary " she said and smirk, then began to eat her food while looking at tae , tae just ignored her .

After finishing their breakfast, tae sat on the couch and began to look at some important files . jennie went to her room again with lisa to change her dress,jk was washing the dishes after few minutes jennie came back down stairs and she sat on the couch beside tae , "hubby " she said and kiss tae's Cheek and smirked at jk, and again she stared "hubby I'm going to shopping can you please drop me " , " Why where is the driver" tae said coldly still focusing at the files." I  don't know, but I just want you to drop me, she said looking at tae.  " Can't you see , that I am busy " he said coldly glaring at jennie . " But,  hubby pleas– she got cut off by tae,  " I said I'm busy right now " he said coldly and again focused on his files.  Jennie angrily stand up and went to the door and about to go out but she got stopped by lisa " Hey, sis can I came with you for the shopping, cause you have arranged a night party tomorrow and I think I have to buy some new clothes to wear it at the party" she chuckled. " yeah, why not my lil sis" she said.  "And I guess even kookie have to buy some new clothes as well, cause since he had married he haven't went to shopping so, if you don't mind can we take him with us" she said nervously and as well looking at kookie who was also looking at her.
(* it is a open kitchen in hall so they can see each other and hear eachother, they had came to tae's farm houes in busan 1 month ago because tae have some important work in there. The house was like this.*)

"Well" jennie started "I think jungkook have some work so , he don't want to come for shopping" she said coldly glaring at him , jk got afraid so he sadly nodded as the answer

"Well" jennie started "I think jungkook have some work so , he don't want to come for shopping" she said coldly glaring at him , jk got afraid so he sadly nodded as the answer . "Let's go " she said and grabbed Lisa's hand and went out of the house .

<TO BE CONTINUED ‐-----------

💜HEY , GUYS I THINK I HAVE TO IMPROVE MY STORY WRITEING WHAT DO YOU THINK,  😅 😅 DO YOU KNOW that I HAVE NEVER WROTE A STORY BEFORE 😁😁 BUT I'M TRYING SO IF YOU PLEASE SUPPORT ME I WILL GOT SOME ENCOURAGMENT OK BYE 👋 GUYS💜