CHAPTER 11

"Calm down bogum , soon we gonna get rid of that fucking kim taehyung" , "just make it fast he is really getting on my nerves" bogum said while rubbing his forehead in slightly annoyed expression . "What happened why you are looking pissed off ?" felix asked and rise his an eyebrow , "he had got second marriage and you know who's he it's jungkook ,with whom I really got attracted " bogum muttered as he looked at him . "really, when ? And how did you know?" Felix asked curiously , while stepping on the cigarette.  "It's been months" bogum replied ,"Oh really how you know that and how can you guarantee about it"
Felix asked while moving his hair back , "taehyung said that and called him wifey" bogum replied.  "What?! , taehyung him self said that to you" , "yeah not only to me , he said this infront of all my friends" Bogum replied, Felix was looking at him with all disbelieve expression
"Taehyung really did that?!....it mean, He is some one special to him, cause when jennie got married to him he really didn't even like to call her wife infront of anyone" falix said while leaning back on his chair while tapping his fingers on his desk
.
.
.
.

Mean while with taekook
.
.
Jk was in the kitchen, making dinner
And Tae was in his office, jk was making some kimbap,  kimchi and
Japchae which was tae's favourite.
Jk has finished making everything
He was very happy and was smiling as he was looking at the food 'IT'S HIS FAV FOOD HE GANNA LOVE IT ,
MAY BE I NEED TO MAKE SOME STRAWBERRY MILKSHAKE ' jk thought while slightly blushing as he was thinking about his handsome husband, he covered his face with his hand and smiled, he finally calmed himself and made a way to fridge to grab some strawberry but suddenly he got pinned in the kitchen counter,  he flinched and looked at the person , it was none other than jennie. She was looking furious and very mad , jk gluped as his was so afraid of her ,his heart was beating faster and sweat was falling like water , his eyes were widely open as his legs were slightly shaking in fear. "What do you think what you are doing?" Jennie asked while grabbing Jk's arm harshly , he didn't even let out a single word and was looking helplessly "do you think if you do what taehyung likes , it makes you close to him and he will start liking you huh?" She tighten her grip on his arm "but it will not he didn't even give a fuck , so don't even try this shit ,he only brings you and marry you cause he felt sorry for his fucking friend and at the same time a worker for his beautiful wife , now when I left my hubby just for few days, you fucking slut started seducing my husband,  you fucker" jennie burst out in anger . "I–it's not t–true" jk said with his breaking voice as his eyes were filled with tears.

..*slap*....

Jennie slapped him across his face ,
Jk held his cheek with slight tears as he felt pain and his body was shaking "you fucking slut don't even say a word" she said with a sharp tone,  "b–but" jk tried to speak

..*slap*..

Now jk was slightly sobbed while holding his hand , jennie harshly grabbed his hair with her one hand as she held harshly his jaw with another hand "I said don't speak, don't you get it" jennie said while giving a death glare to him "say you will never be close with my husband,
SAY IT" she shouted , jk nodded while sobbing "I said say it , I want words" she said while pulling his hair back harshly "I–i will n–never be close w–with h–him" he said with his breaking voice, jennie smirked and left from there,  jk was now sobbing so hard and his heart was aching . 'DO V REALLY DON'T LIKE ME AND WAS JUST USING ME'

**TO BE CONTINUED**

❤️ LOVE TO MY READERS
HOPE TO YOU GUYS ALL ENJOY EVERY CHAPTER❤️

💜TAEKOOK FOREVER💜