Pt 4: Their First Day Of School

Imagine you waking up on a beautiful morning. This is a significant morning, as this is your child's first day of school. You have been waiting for this moment for a few years, ever since they were born, and it is finally here. You look outside, what a gorgeous day, not a cloud in the sky. The grass is so vividly green, and the flowers make everything so colorful. You get your child all dressed up in their uniform, oh how cute they look! You give them their breakfast with your boyfriend and your child themselves helping you out, and you both help pack their lunch. Soon, it is time to head off to school, so you all hop in your blue Mini to drive your child to school. You take a lovely drive through the countryside, and finally, the school appears in sight. You pull into the car park and park the car, making sure they have everything they need for school. You then watch as they walk into the school for the first time, waving to you and smiling, excited to learn the many things school has to teach them. You go home and you both do stuff around the house, when you both realize it's tims to pick them up from school! You both hop in the Mini and drive back to the school, wondering how your child's first ever day of school was. When you get back to school, the bell rings and all the children walk out feeling happy. Your child walks out with a smile on their face, and tells you that they enjoyed playing outside, coloring, and that they met new friends. You smile a wide smile, knowing deep down in your heart that your child will enjoy the friendship and learning opportunities of school.