The Reunion (7)

Thou Shalt Not Suffer A Witch To Live. Exodus 22:18

SALEM

After a brief moment of silence, Maxi began to walk back to Agatha's house. Turning around he noticed no one had moved from their spots "Come on" Maxi said before starting the walk back.

"Should we follow him?" Wally asked Nightwing as Maxi's figure got farther and farther away from them. "What choice do we have?" Nightwing responded as he began to follow Maxi.

Seeing no other option the others followed suit and they all began their walk toward the house on the hill. The walk felt longer than it actually was due to the silence between everyone with the only sound being their feet hitting the ground.

 The walk felt longer than it actually was due to the silence between everyone with the only sound being their feet hitting the ground

As the group was approaching the house they all took a second to take in the strange house. "Does a witch live here or something?" Wally muttered as he looked at the various cracks and cobwebs that adorned the house.

"Yes,' Maxi said as he approached the doorstep, whether Maxi was talking about himself or Agatha Pietro wasn't sure. Finally entering the house the team's jaws dropped as they were met with the inside of the house.

From the outside, the house looked like it was straight out of a cheesy horror movie but on the inside the interior of the house gave off a lavish feeling from the chandelier hanging in the hallway to the variety of nice furniture that filled each room.

"It's like someone casted an illusion on the house," Zatanna said as she approached a painting of an old lady sitting in a chair with a black cat in her arms. "Excellent observation," a voice said grabbing the team's attention.

From the top of the staircase stood the lady in question in all of her glory "Hello children, I'm Agatha Harkness, and welcome to my humble home" she said walking down the stairs "I'm so glad I could finally meet Maxi's friends.

"Why don't you all talk in the living room while I make you some tea" Agatha said before leaving the group by themselves. Before anybody could say anything Maxi was already seated in the living room watching the fireplace.

After the others filed in Nightwing decided to say something. "Maxi what happened to you?" he said as Maxi continued to stare at the flames.