Phil's POV Middle Of The Night

With Dan with me, holding my hand, I felt so much safer. My heart was racing now that I finally told him how I felt, and he felt the same! I love him so much I will never let him go. I look up at the wall clock. Ten till midnight. Dan was asleep but I could see his lips moving. Must be some dream.

Then the terrible thoughts came in.

What if he thinks this was a mistake? What if he doesn't really love me, that it was just a best friend thing? No. This was friendship and beyond. A loud crack of thunder flew threw the room and a bolt of lightning electrified the whole room, lighting it up.

Shoot I forgot about the storm. I jumped closer to Dan, waking him up. He looked at me as my eyes filled up with tears. He took his thumb and wiped away my tears. He leaned in and kissed me.

"Dan, I'm scared."

"Don't be scared Philly. I've got you."

I squeezed my eyes shut when the rain came down harder.

"Phil?"

"Yes, Dan?"

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

"Of course." I was so happy. I felt so much safer. Dan wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer.

I slowly pulled me head up to meet his lips. The kiss was short but it still meant so much. He still held my hand. We stayed up talking about Totoro and anime, and new videos.

One thing that came up was whether or not to tell our fans. Especially the phans. We decided to wait until tomorrow to make the decision. I could feel my eyes get heavier as the rain slowed down outside. I felt Dans lips on my forehead as he pulled me closer. I eventually fell asleep in the arms of my favorite person- Dan Howell.