Phils POV

~~~This is the second to last chapter!

I felt Dan get out of bed, and the cold hit my back. He went into the bathroom to brush his teeth. I turned to see him go in. He picked up the straightener to fix his hobbit hair.

"No, Dan don't straighten it."
"Why?"
"I think it's cute when it's curly."
"Fine."

He unplugged it and looked at me.

"Why are you staring at me, Dan?" I asked. He was just standing, smiling at me.

"You're just so damn adorable."

"I'm NOT adorable." I blushed trying to hide it.

Dan just snickered. He looked at me some more. I felt so awkward. Dans eyes looked behind me. I turned around and saw nothing, but before I knew it, Dan was on top of me laughing.

"PHILLY GET UUUUP." Almost singing it.

"DANYULLL -get- off!" I said between laughs. He ripped the sheets off the bed and shook me.

"Fine FINE I'll get up." I gave in.

"Yay! Pancakes and bacon!"

We stared at each other for a second. Then in unison

"MAKING PANCAKES MAKING BACON PANCAKES."

He grabbed my hand dragging me off the bed and into the kitchen laughing the whole time. I was just blushing.

I got out the pans that we needed and began to make the pancakes. I felt hands creep around my waist, Dan put his head on my shoulder from behind. I was blushing so much I couldn't look at him. He was so cute. All of the sudden jumped at the feeling of a kiss on my neck.

"Daniel!"

"Sorry, you were just so adorable!"

He sat down at the table, smiling as I set the pancakes I front of him. We talked about the important things like Death Note and videos games.

"Phil, I love you."

"I love you too, Dan."