Love Ghost

It's been one month since the rays came to live there.

Bose and Mikah get along more than anyone in the house; they are practically best friends and now they're both getting ready for school.

Angela: Okay Mikah here is your lunch money and here are the car keys.

Mikah: Thanks mom

Michale: Bose here is your tuna and here is your coal to give to your dragon.

Bose: Thanks dad.

Myles: Why does she get the keys?

Mikah: I'm more responsible.

Myles: Not true. Wait, where is my book back?

Mikah: Right here responsible man. She says while grabbing his book bag from beside him.

Bose: Have fun at school Miks.

Mikah: I will Bosey, you have fun too.

Bose: I will bunny.

Bose arrives at school at Dead Man Academy, an all-boys school to learn how to be ghosts while still learning how to have a normal education.

Bose: Man it took forever to get here on that dragon.

Just then the dragon huffs fire from his nostrils almost hitting Bose in the butt.

Bose: Hey calm down here buddy I got something for you.

Bose then gives the dragon some coal to eat.

Just then Pit Bull and his ghost crew came up to Bose.

Bose: Hi PitBull what's new? He said scared.

Pit Bull: My grade in English. That's what better be new.

Bose: Here you go with your English report and your other reports and all your homework.

Pitbull: Good ghost rat now go on before someone sees me near you.

Bose: Yes sir.

Just then someone in a diaper, blue shirt and blue tights came into the room.

Love ghost: Give him back the report that he just worked on and go in that class room and do your own report or go tell your teacher what you did or you can get hurt.

Pit Bull: Oh yeah and what are you gonna do about it? You're just a grown man in a diaper.

Love Ghost then began to levitate Pit Bull in the air.

Pit Bull: Okay fine he can have his report back just please put me down. He is almost white as a ghost.

Love Ghost: Good now get lost you bully.

Pit Bull: Yes sir

Bose: No offense but why did you do that?

Love Ghost: Come with me young man.

Bose: My dad tells me not to go with strangers. I better call him. Bose then pulls out his phone.

Love Ghost hits his phone with his stick

Bose: Hey, why'd you do that?

Love Ghost: Let's go now!

Bose: Yes sir.

Bose goes with Love Ghost to his layer where he works on things.

Bose: Okay I've seen your place, can I please just go back to school?

Love Ghost then begins to go to his monitor and pulls a picture of Mikah up on the screen.

Bose: Hey, what are you doing? Don't go anywhere near her.