IV.XXVI

"For the record, that game you made fucking sucks," Tim says. 

That pisses Brother Blood off, and makes him toss Tim aside. Dick gets back up and goes after him again, but Brother Blood holds his hand out, frezzing Dick in his place.

Cassie looks up and sees this. She stands and using the knife she was cutting with, she throws it at Brother Blood and slices a good inch through the side of his neck making him groan.

"Wormhole initial ignition commencing."

This give Tim the opportunity to toss a small flash bomb in Brother Blood's face making him let go of Dick and Tim.

Cassie grabbed another knife and went back to work cutting her other cable.

Gar groaned as he pulled on the lower, more secured cable.

"Gar, how are we doing with the third cable?" Bernard asked.

"I'm working on it!" Gar strained.

Cassie cut through her second one.

"One more cable to go!" Bernard said.

Cassie quickly slide her knife over to Gar and jumped over her fallen cables, "I'm coming Gar!"

"Power is at 70%."

Rachel pants and starts to freak out, "Okay. I'm gonna help you. Let me help you." She places her hands on Kory's temples, trying to bring Kory back.

Cassie was in the center of the gate when it had an unexpected surge and pulled Cassie in. She gasped and quickly cut on her helmet, completely covering her face so she wouldn't freeze to death.

"Cassie!" Gar shouted, he morphed his arms to be those of an octopus and grabbed onto her. But then the gate started to pull him in as well. "Help!"

Dick realized what was happening, and shouted at Tim, "Go help Beast Boy and Vigil! They are getting sucked in!"

Gar used his other hand to grab onto anything he could outside of the gate.

Tim quickly grabbed onto Gar's tentacle and pulled, trying to bring them back in.

"Tamaranean solar system arrival imminent."

Cassie was holding onto Gar's tentacle as she was starting to slip out of his grasp. She was fully out in space and was trying not to panic. Ice was starting to creep over her helmet.

Gar started wrapping his tentacles around Tim's arms and as the two pulled they managed to bring both Gar and Cassie back into the room.

Tim and Gar collapsed onto the ground and Cassie fell with a very loud thunk. Her helmet was completely covered in ice, as was most of her suit. Gar noticed this and used his tentacle that was wrapped around her to move her off to the side closer to the computer before morphing it back to his normal arm.

"Power is at 84%."

Dick was still trying to keep Brother Blood occupied, but it was clear he was starting to become drained.

Gar started sliding back towards the gate, "No, no, no." Tim launched himself towards Gar and grabbed onto him.

Dick looked over and noticed Cassie wasn't moving, he grabbed one of his escrima sticks and started hitting Brother Blood harder than he was a moment ago. Brother Blood had gotten ahold of the other stick and began to hit Dick with it.

Dick spits out blood. Brother Blood holds out the escrima stick and drops it to the ground. Dick sluggishly gets back up and tries to electrocute him, but it does nothing.