Part 6: Meeting Friends

Sasuke POV:

Naruto called almost every person he knew.

Some of them were Shikamaru, Temari, Kiba, Chouji, Hinata, Tenten, Neji and Lee. And Iruka and Kakashi, of course.

Naruto told me that we were meeting them a little after 12 o'clock so we were now getting ready to go to Ichiraku to meet all Naruto's friends. I don't see them all as friends. I don't know them as much as Naruto do.

Me and Naruto walked out of the house and locked the door.

We walked the way to Ichiraku, along with Naruto talking about how much he have missed Ichiraku and how he missed his friends too.

When we got their, we were met by Temari, Shikamaru, Chouji, Neji, Tenten, Lee, Kakashi and Iruka.

"Naruto!" Lee yelled and waved from the Ichiraku place.

Naruto grins and waves back as he runs up to them.

"Hi guys!" Naruto says.
I walk up to them as well.

"How is the perfect couple doing?" Kiba asks. Naruto blushes. I smile.

"I-it's g-going great!" Naruto stutters.

"You haven't changed, have you, Naruto?" Iruka then said. Naruto looked at him and grinned.

"Hello Iruka,  I missed you too!" He says and hugs him. Iruka chuckles and hugs back.

I glare at him.

"Haha, Naruto you've grown so much!"
Iruka said and laughed nervously after he saw the glare.

He broke the hug.

"Oh really?? I have gotten ALOT taller!" Naruto says with a huge grin.

"Hn. Not taller then me, though." I added.

He turn to me and pouts at me jokingly.

Then we heard someone's stomach growling.
We all turned to Naruto who blushed of embarrassment.

"Come on, dobe." I say and lead him into Ichiraku.

"Naruto! The usual?" The old man asked.

Naruto grinned and nodded.

All the others followed us inside and took a seat. I sat down next to Naruto.
"How is Menma doing?" Lee asked and looked curiously at me and Naruto.

"He is doing really well. He started at the ninja academy." Naruto says and smiles lightly.

"That's good!" Tenten said and smiled at us.

Then we heard someone else come in.

"Hi guys! Sorry I'm late." Hinata apologized and took a seat beside her cousin Neji.

''Lee, how dare you go without me!?'' Sakura's voice asked.

She walked over too Lee and sat beside him.

''Sorry, Sakura-san, I didn't know you wanted to.'' Lee says and kisses his girlfriend.

''Okay okay.'' Sakura said and kissed Lee on the cheek, making him blush.

''How are you doing, Naruto?'' Sakura asked and looked at us.

''I am just fine, Sakura-chan!'' Naruto says and grins.

''How are you, Hinata?'' Naruto asked and looked over to the dark haired girl.

She smiled.

''I'm fine, Naruto-kun. Thank you for asking.'' She says in her normal gentle voice.