Chapter 1

Location-Dubai
Toady was a happy day for ict as today they won an odi by a large margin.All the members and there fam are present in the restaurant ,they are having a hearty meal and celebrating their victory.Rahul was sitting and having his food while chatting with other players .

Rahul was sitting and having his food while chatting with other players

Suddenly his phone rang.He saw the caller and messaged the person -"call you later currently in btw a meal with ict" .
the person replied-
"Congratulation for a win ,enjoy your meal.Call me soon"

Hardik saw him texting someone and got confused as there is a rule of no mobile during meals and rahul was one of the few who follow it sincerely.

He nudged virat who was sitting beside him and point towards rahul who was smiling right now looking at the screen.
This made virat curious also.Than virat nudged rohit and the same follows by the whole team.
Now everyone on the table is looking at rahul but he was so lost in his world at he didn't even noticed.
After 2 minutes he felt being watched so he looked up and saw all his team members and their wifes and girlfriends looking toward him

He kept his phone aside and act like nothing happened.He got busy eating and still felt their gaze on him.
After a moment everyone returned to their talks as rahul doesn't liked being questioned.Rahul sighed in relief.he finished the food fastly and returned to his room