Chapter 3

Dubai airport
Selena reached dubai it was evening as the distance from las vegas to dubai was 17+ hours . Here in the hotel rahul was trying to call selena but was call was not connecting He was looking at the last mssg she sent about about being busy for the whole day .

Everyone was in there room after having snacks .Selena reached the hotel in which the ict was present . She asked the receptionist about the room number of rahul as she was hiding her face the receptionist denied and said that they can't provide the personal info.After having no option she messaged rahul and he immediately replied .
Selena-hey babe
Rahul-hey baby where were you i was trying to contact you but your phone was switched off.
Selena-babe calm down. And first of all tell me your room number.
(Rahul got shocked as he knew what was going to happen)
Rahul-pls tell me you are here
Selena-just tell me your room number I'm in a disguise and anybody can recognise me .fast fast
Rahul-its 301

He came out of his room and waited for her. He knew something is weird as selena never visited him during tour as she want to keep there relationship private.

He was thing this only suddenly a shadow came and jumped on him.
He instantly knew it was her.He was holding her tight he missed her. He missed her smell.her touch.her care. Everything about her.he suddenly felf her tears wetting his tshirt he got shocked.
But right now he has be fast he run inside his room holding her and closed the door.
He placed her on his bed. But she was not leaving him.he was trying to calm her down but she was crying only while crying also she had a smile on her face