Chapter 1

The country has two powerful mafia groups, even in modern era they are still active of course most of them are working behind the scenes. Regardless, they have been dominating the business world by discreetly pulling the strings behind, not just the business but even the economy. That’s how powerful they are, and these two groups have high potential young leaders as well. There were some rumors that even the government cannot even intervene with the affairs of these mafias, and they have a lot of connection whether it is in the government or in the business industry.

Beijing has the Wang Group, while Chonqing has the Xiao Group for generations. Some rumors that these two are the biggest rival and they may cause a war if one decided to attack each other. That’s why the families and heirs of each group are strictly confidential and only the high rank officials knew them personally.

The Wang Group has two heirs, originally it was supposed to be the first child who will be the appointed new leader however, the first child doesn’t want that position, that’s why he is managing the business instead and the second child inherited the position of the leader, despite being the young boss, he’s known as fearless, brutal, and apathetic person. He preferred to work in field than in office that is why he agreed to the position, with the condition that he will do everything that he wanted to do for example trying different hobbies, such as racing, or other different sport that catches his attention.

He is a quick learner that is why there’s no problem with him learning those things, he’s even good in fighting that is why despite being young he was respected by their people. However, he hates it when someone disturb him while having fun that is why as possible, he is spending his time or hobbies without the connection of the mafias, he is known as Young Boss, but some high-ranking officials called him Mr. Bo.

On the other hand, the Xiao Group has their sole leader named Sean, based on the rumors he is cold and ruthless person than the former leader. There were a lot of rumors that he’s killing his own subordinate if he didn’t like them or just had a minor mistake, but there’s also a stranger rumor around him that despite being a mafia, some of the member who saw him said that he looks beautiful and wouldn’t thought him as a mafia, but when he looks at you with his beautiful eyes you will shiver in fear. That’s he was feared by those people despite of his friendly appearance.

“Achoo!”

“Boss, you okay?” Wang Talu asked, even though he is a Wang, his family grew up in Chonqing and due to personal reason, they are under the Xiao Group.

“Hm, someone might be talking about me,” Sean said.

“What should we do about him boss?” Talu asked again while referring to the man who’s currently begging for his life.

“Punish him as usual, put him ‘there,’” Sean commanded. Talu follows his order and asked the other bodyguard they trusted to bring poor man ‘there,’ and Talu went back to his boss office.

“Are you sure continuing about this Zhanzhan?” Talu asked when he confirmed that they are already alone in the area.

“Aiyoo, Talu I’m so tried of this! I cannot do this anymore you know! Can you help me to get out again? Please?” The boss said while whining to Talu, his name is Xiao Zhan, the current head of Xiao Group. Contrary to the rumor, he is not really a frightening person, if Talu were to describe him, he is more of a rabbit than a lion.

The reason that there are rumors about him is because he’s good at acting and with his job, as possible he’s always making alternative ways in solving the problem, instead of choosing violence. Only his family, close friend knew this, like Talu, his cousin Xuan Lu and Zhoucheng.