Chapter 16: Guest in Wonderland!

After Faybelle overheard what her mom, Matilda, and Harritta said she decided to tell the kids of them. Plus Ginger, since they were talking about her mother.
       Faybelle first told Raven and then she got Ginger. They decided to go to wonderland to tell Lizzie. But they didn't know how. "How do we go to wonderland? Faybelle asked. "Isn't like a well?" Ginger asked. "Yes. The well of wonder." Raven said. "Where is it?" Faybelle asked. "I don't know." Raven said. "Lizzie does. She has the only map." Ginger answered. "Then what are we suppose to do?" Faybelle asked. "I don't know." Raven said. Ginger shrugged.
          Meanwhile in Wonderland the wonderlandians were walking around wonderland. "I tried asking my mom about the fairy but she got mad and yelled OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!" Lizzie explained. They all sighed. "What are we going to do?" Maddie asked. "I don't know." Alistair said. "We need to do something." Bunny said. "We have to find out why the Queen is like this because it's not like her." Dina said. "If we find out the problem we could help." Kitty said. "But she wouldn't let us." Tammy said. "But we will anways." Tony said. "We could spy on her." Marchness suggests. "No. My mom will kill me and all of you." Lizzie said. They all sighed.
           Maddie got a call on her Mirror Phone. "Hey Raven." Maddie said really excited. "Hey mads. I need to ask you something." Raven said. "Sure anything." Maddie said. "Do you know where the well of wonder is right now?" Raven asked. There was a moment of silence. "Nope." Maddie answered. Raven sighed. "But I could have Lizzie check it out and call you back." Maddie suggested. "Great. Call me as soon as you find out. This is really important." Raven said and then she hung up leaving Maddie confused.
        "Lizzie we need the map for the well of wonder. Raven wants to know where it is." Maddie said. "Why?" Lizzie asked. "I don't know. She didn't tell me. I'll ask when I call her back." Maddie said. They all went to the Queen's castle. Lizzie looked at the book.
         Raven got a call from Maddie. "Hey Mads. Did you find our where it is?" Raven asked. "Yes. It just moved. So you better hurry. It's at the hill where we unpluged it at Spring Fairest." Maddie said. "K, thanks." Raven said and then she hung up. "Wait, why?" Maddie started but was cut off by Raven hanging up. "She hung up. I guess I'll ask her the next time I talk to her." Maddie said.
        Raven, Ginger, and Faybelle went to the well of wonder and jumped in, afraid.
        The wonderlandians were at the tree talking. When they saw something or someone.
          Raven, Ginger, and Faybelle all appeared in wonderland. Which confuse the wonderlandians. "Raven!" Maddie yelled as she got up to hug her. "Maddie!" Raven yelled hugging her. "Why are you guys here?" Maddie asked. All of the other wonderlandians got up. Rave and Ginger looked at Faybelle.
        Faybelle told them everything she overheard. "That's why mom has been acting the way she's been acting." Lizzie concluded. "Is she the new big bad evil again? Dina asked. "We don't know." Raven said. Ginger sighed. "Okay, fine. I need to tell you guys the truth." Ginger said. Everyone looked confused.
             Ginger told them everything that happened when her mom visited. She also told them that her dad had dead because her mom ate him. She told them how she lives with Coach Gingie Gingerbreadman and how he took her in when she was a baby and that he's like her dad to her.
            "Wow. We didn't know all of that." Marchness said. "Nobody does. Until now." Ginger confessed. "What are we going to do?" Tammy and Tony asked in unison. "I don't know." Alistair said. "This can't be good." Bunny agreed. "If three of the most powerful people in the world are afraid of this other really powerful person, I think we should be afraid." Cari said. "But their not afraid. Their just worried that she's going to try something evil." Faybelle said. "I'm afraid she's going to try to make me evil." Ginger admitted. "We won't let her hurt you." Maddie said. "Neither will your dad." Raven agreed. Ginger smiled.
         The wonderlandians, Raven, Ginger, and Faybelle are all worried and don't know what to do.