Chapter 97: Prom Part 2!

"What do you mean!?" Headmaster Grimm asked. Daring grabbed his sword and ran over there. Lizzie tried to stop him but it was too late. But Suzan grabbed his sword and then grabbed him and through him making him fall on Lizzie. The wonderlandians helped them up. Raven shot some black magic at her but she blocked it with Daring's sword and it flew back at her and cut her arm making her bleed. "Now!" Cari yelled. Everyone took out their weapons. "Did you guys know they were going to attack?" Dexter asked. They all nodded.
Start of Flashback!
        "Prom is two days away. I am so hexited. It will be tearrific." Maddie exclaimed. "Why are you do hexited? You don't even have a date." Alistair asked. "Because it's a party. All parties are hat-tastic." Maddie responded. They all laughed. It was two hours later and the wonderlandians were still outside at that tree talking and laughing. "Where did everyone go." Dina asked trying to catch her breath after a lot of laughing. "When did it get dark?" Marchness asked. "Oh my gosh it's past curfew. We're going to get into so much trouble." Bunny stated getting up. They were walking back slowly and softly so they won't get caught. Maddie and Kitty are in their dorm room getting ready for bed. "What's this?" Kitty asked herself. Kitty picked up a small box she's never seen before. "What's that?" Maddie asked. "I don't know. It needs a key but, I don't have a key." Kitty explained. "Is it this key that I've never seen before?" Maddie asked holding it out to get. Kitty took it and unlocked the box. But then she dropped it and started coughing with Maddie because of the magic smoke that came out of it. Then a hologram of a girl and a guy appeared. "If you are our parents then listen if not then leave." The guy said. "Hi mom and dad. It's your kids Suzan and Steven." The girl said. "We are here to tell you that we are going to attach the Ever After High Prom and we will kill everyone there and take over Ever After and Wonderland." Steven explained. "Now you can be proud of us." Suzen exclaimed. Then the holograms went off. "What are we going to do? We only have a day to figure it out." Maddie asked. "I don't know. But we'll figure it out." Kitty replied.
Flashback at Prom!
        Apple and Daring are dancing at prom. Lizzie is leaning up against the wall drinking some punch when the wonderlandians walked up to her. "Did you do that just so we can talk?" Tony asked. "No. I really do feel bad for her." Lizzie stated. "Does everyone have their weapons?" Tamy asked and everyone nodded. "Places everyone. The shows about to start." Kitty said as she saw shadows out of the window.
End of Flashbacks!
"You must be the wonderlandians. This is a pleasure. Our family is close to the Kennet family." Susan explained. "So there are more links." Tony concluded. "Yes and if you kill us you have to deal with my daughter and Susan's son." Steven explained. "You won't win though." Susan stated. "You wanna bet?" Cari asked. "Yes we do actually. Let the battle begin." Steven stated.
      Alistair swung his sword above his head and then clashed with Daring's sword, which Susan had. Then Alistair elbowed her in the ribs and he grabbed Daring's sword and now has two swords. Tammy threw the croquet ball in the air and hit it with the flamingo mallet and she aimed it at Steven. But he got out of the way and it blew up the snack table. Steven was fighting Kitty. Kitty scratched him on the cheek with her claw gloves then he punched Alistair in the eye and took Daring's sword. Then before Kitty could stab him with the claw gloves he stabbed her in the stomach with the sword. Kitty just slid off of the sword and fell to the ground. Steven lifted the sword up and watched the blood drip off of the sword and onto Kitty. Tammy didn't like that so she grabbed her flamingo mallet and hit as hard as she possibly can on top of his head making him fall unconscious. The side of him scratched Daring's sword but unfortunately it wasn't too deep.
Suzan was too busy fighting Marchness she didn't even realize that her little brother was unconscious. A bunch of soldiers came in who are working for the Rosters and the other wonderlandians are fighting them. Maddie threw her hat blade and it started scratching anyone that came by. It accidentally hit and scratched Tony and Maddie apologied. Then a soldier grabbed her Vorpal blade and almost sliced her neck but then Tony hit the guys back with his croquet ball, which made him blow up. Then Maddie grabbed her Vorpal blade and started stabbing any solider that came at her. Tony and Tammy were throwing their croquet balls in the air and then hit them with the flamingo mallets at all soldiers but only if it wouldn't hurt one of the other wonderlandians. Bunny was fighting a soldier and made them unconscious by using her wrecking watch. Then a soldier grabbed her from behind and through her at the wall making her get a scratch right above her right eyebrow. She stodd up wobbly when the same soldier grabbed her and started choking her in the air. Then she kicked him in the area making him crouch down and she fell to the ground. She breathed heavily then got up and made him unconscious by hitting him with her wrecking watch. Lizzie threw some razor cards at a soldier and it hit his stomach making him fall dead. Then a another soldier stabbed Lizzie in the side but that didn't stop her. She grabbed her hobby hotlrse and smashed his skull in. Then she kept smashing people's skull in with the hobby horse and throwing razor cards at them while her side is bleeding badly. A soldier made Dina fall and started choking her while she was on the ground. She tried to get him off of her but couldn't. Dina was using her hand to feel for her pepper grinder that she dropped when she fell. She finally found it and sprayed it in his eyes. He screamed in pain then got up away from her. Dina breathed heavily and then got up and started spraying pepper grinder in any soldiers eyes that came her way. Cari picked up Daring's sword and started just stabbing as many soldiers that came at her.
       Then Cari saw Suzan about to kill Marchness so she made a cloud pick up Marchness and he survived. Then we was about to stab Suzan but Suzan grabbed Daring's sword and cut Cari's leg making her fall. Cari's cut in her leg was deep and it was bleeding bad. So she made a cloud go around it like a bandage and it stopped the bleeding, for now.
       Steven got up and Dina went over to him. He kicked her in the stomach making her fall. But Dina got back up and used her pepper grinder in his eyes making him rub his eyes and scream in pain. Then Dina kicked Steven in the face making him fall. Dina then started punching him in the face while he was down until he kicked her off making her hit her head. Steven went over there and started hurting her. Dina kicked him off and got up. Dina didn't see him pick up Daring's sword. Dina tried to put the people grinder in Steven's eyes but he blocked it with Daring's sword. Dina grabbed the sword while it was still in his hand and pushed the blade part towards him making him cut himself in the forehead. It was a long and deep cut. Then she grabbed the sword from him and used the pepper grinder in his eyes. He screamed in pain and walked backwards until he hit the wall. When he could finally see clearly Dina stabbed him in the stomach. She let go of the sword and the sword just stood there in his stomach. The blood was dripping from the sword and blood was also dripping from his mouth.
         When Suzan saw that she screamed and got angry. Suzan went over there and snatched the sword out of Dina's hand before she could do anything. Then Suzan held the sword above her head about to kill Dina when Marchness got in front of her and shot hot tea in her face with his teapot cannon. Suzan dropped the sword and screamed in pain.      Marchness kicked her making her fall. Suzan grabbed Marchness and pushed him to the ground. He kicked her in the shin while he was fine which made her fall too. Then they started punching and kicking while they were on the ground. Then they got up and started fighting. Then Marchness did a jump side kicked which made her fall on her back. Then Marchness stabbed her with his jack spikes. They thought she was dead so they all started cheering. But then she got up with the jack spikes still in her stomach. Suzan grabbed Daring's sword, which meant Steven fell to the ground, and tried to cut Marchness's legs but he dropped and she missed. Then Marchness grabbed the sword and they started pulling it towards them. Suzan let go and Marchness got it and fell but the blade cut him in the stomach. Marchness got up and swung the sword and before Suzan could even blink Marchness chopped her head completely off.
     They were both dead and everyone was happy. Well almost everyone. They had to rush Kitty and Lizzie to the hospital. Kitty almost died but they saved her. Everyone was okay and they finished prom and had a great night.
           The wonderlandians went back to save wonderland and help it. They saved everyone in it and made it look good again.